Spiral Flow Charts & Spring Diagrams (PPT template)
21 charts, 31 icons (28 slides)
Collection of presentation drawings of spiral and spring shapes for presenting development processes, growth or timelines by visual flow chart illustration.
Get inspired by those diagrams, reuse and adapt them to your needs. This template contains:
- 21 spiral diagram layouts with pre-designed points and text description fields. in horizontal and vertical orientation, 3 to 8 item lists
- modern and simple flat graphical style that will attract attention without unnecessary decorations
- 31 business topics icons to illustrate points on a spirals e.g. System Output or Input, Footprint Steps, Hierarchy, Clients, Payment, Data, Calendar, Notes Document, Office Pin, Law, Achievement, Creativity
- instruction how to modify those level diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Spiral Flow Charts: When and why to use them in a presentationThis visual metaphor a graphical representation to present one way procedures and development processes that are rolling out from one central point (in case on outward spiral shapes) or attracting attention to one central point (inward spiral drawings). Examples where you can use those level diagram:
- Business Launch Development stages illustrations from Researching, Creating Plan, Testing Ideas to Choosing Business Structure
- Present process of company registration, history timeline or a legal procedure.
- Software Development Methodology from Plan, Risk Analysis, Engineering to Evaluation
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the number of layers, add or remove one. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here