How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Collection of presentation drawings of spiral and spring shapes for presenting development processes, growth or timelines by visual flow chart illustration.
Get inspired by those diagrams, reuse and adapt them to your needs. This template contains:
- 21 spiral diagram layouts with pre-designed points and text description fields. in horizontal and vertical orientation, 3 to 8 item lists
- modern and simple flat graphical style that will attract attention without unnecessary decorations
- 31 business topics icons to illustrate points on spirals e.g. System Output or Input, Footprint Steps, Hierarchy, Clients, Payment, Data, Calendar, Notes Document, Office Pin, Law, Achievement, Creativity
- instruction how to modify those level diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Spiral Flow Charts: When and why to use them in a presentationThis visual metaphor a graphical representation to present one-way procedures and development processes that are rolling out from one central point (in a case on outward spiral shapes) or attracting attention to one central point (inward spiral drawings). Examples where you can use those level diagram:
- Business Launch Development stages illustrations from Researching, Creating Plan, Testing Ideas to Choosing Business Structure
- Present process of company registration, history timeline or a legal procedure.
- Software Development Methodology from Plan, Risk Analysis, Engineering to Evaluation
Content descriptionSpirals diagrams contains ready-to-use slides:
- Vivid spiral timeline shown with text placeholders and icons for each month;
- Monthly spiral timeline shown with toned colors and description;
- Six steps development list illustrated with spiral diagram and bullet points description;
- Seven steps to a successful business launch diagram example shown with spiral diagram and bullet point description;
- Four steps process shown with spiral graphics and flat icons;
- Five items spiral diagram shown with text placeholder for each stage;
- Five items spiral diagram illustrated with toned colors with icons and brief description;
- Five items vivid spiral chart with icons and description;
- Four steps spring shape shown with spiral graphics and text placeholders;
- Outline spiral timeline with icons and brief description for each month;
- Software development diagram shown with colorful spiral and description;
- Inputs to outputs process shown with spiral diagram and text placeholders;
- Patent process shown with spiral graphics and description for each stage;
- Three steps process of setting up a business shown with spiral chart;
- Progress shown with outwards spiral template with text placeholder;
- Four points inwards spiral diagram with description and colorful icons;
- Five points inwards spiral diagram with colorful icons and description to each stage;
- Six points spiral diagram with description and flat icons;
- Four items spiral flow chart on a dark background;
- Five items outline spiral chart on a dark background with icons;
- Six items spiral flow chart on a dark background with flat icons.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the number of layers, add or remove one. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||28 slides|
|Content:||21 charts, 31 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.04|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.