Before and after
Do you want to present project case study to a client? Describe business problem, do gap analysis and describe possible solutions in effective way.
Save time using this business case blueprint with proposed structure and graphics.
We have designed a template in PowerPoint to help you create quickly overview of sales project, that will look professional.
This PPT template contains:
- 29 slide layouts with case agenda, problem statement, current processes overview, gap analysis and evaluation of possible solutions. We added also slide templates describing implementation steps and the planned actions calendar.
- This presentation is designed in a modern light outline graphics style with outline symbols.
- 36 icons related to sales, finances and company operations, e.g. Costs, Return of investment, Revenue, Value, Research, Plan, Tactic, Strategy, Target, Product, Process, Challenge, Alternative Solution.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
You can also download our Sales Case slide redesign instruction and demo How to Present Business Case Comparison (PDF guide here).
What is a Sales Case Study?
A presentation story how a business problem was solved, based on real-life example. Good sales case study contains an overview of whole process – from client and situation description, needs analysis, problem identification, gap analysis to solutions proposal and implementation.
A balanced business case study usually focuses on presenting one proposed solution, and its benefits compared with several alternative solutions. It also includes an analysis of financial impact, comparing financial KPIs before and after solution implementation.
Why to use a visual way of Case Study presentation?
Well presented case study is a powerful sales tool. Therefore, it should not be a boring monotonous presentation but an engaging story with real numbers, specific processes description and revealing measurable financial impact, if possible.
To present those facts in an easy-to-read form, use graphical forms such as data charts for financial information, list diagram for presenting key benefits, infographics showing main KPIs and pictures illustrating the theme.
That’s why we created a PowerPoint template with visual elements you can modify and use for your sales case.
Where can you use the Sales Case Study PowerPoint template?
The case study presentation template and graphics can use applied in various contexts, for example
- Make a sales proposal of your solution
- Present a success story to sell your solution to new clients
- Describe vividly a real-life examples to show your expertise.
- Create an attractive sales pitch of a new product
- Perform problem analysis and create an attractive visual report
- Illustrate portfolio of your projects, along their implementation
- Present your consulting experience with a showcase of projects you have delivered.
- Educate your audience using a real-life business examples presented in engaging way
- Create attractive teaching materials on business subjects
- Show a complete process of solution implementation, including problem analysis and final impacts.
Try using these PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an professional way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable with built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the filling and outline color of all shapes and icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
Authors of Sales Case Study PowerPoint template
- Design by infoDiagram designer.