How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Do you need to present your omnichannel strategy? We will help you to increase understanding of your tactics and action plans through compelling visualizations. Use our creative graphical charts and iconographic graphs, modify them to your needs and enrich your slides. Take your presentation to the next level!
This Omnichannel Retail Strategy PowerPoint Presentation contains visual slides with:
- 24 infographics slides to illustrate an omnichannel retailing strategy, metrics, challenges, and concepts including Definition, Three Channels of Retailing, Customers Shopping Pattern and Experience Characteristics, The 5-Step Omnichannel Retailing Strategy, Unified Look & Feel, Omni-Customer Journey, Customer Lifetime Value, and more.
- This presentation template is designed in a modern trendy outline style. These graphics will help you create a clean and impressive presentation and communicate your ideas in a simple and understandable way.
- 59 outline symbols to show various e-commerce concepts e.g. E-commerce, Delivery, Segmentation, Rating, Resources, Priority, Strategy, Tactic, Data Collecting, and other business icons.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Authors of this Omni-channel presentation template
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, Retail Strategy Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna’s LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
What is Omnichannel Retailing?
Omni-channel retail (or omnichannel commerce) is a multichannel approach to sales that focus on providing seamless customer experience whether the client is shopping online from a mobile device, a laptop or in a brick-and-mortar store.
Why use this visual Omnichannel PowerPoint template?
If you want to show a business model in which all existing channels become completely integrated to offer customers a seamless and personalized experience anytime, anywhere using our visualizations that will help you to present it in an eye-catching and attractive format.
You can reuse our infographics and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. The majority of our slides have a space for your text/comments, so it is very easy to extend presented ideas. We also include detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors, and look and feel of our slides.
Where can you use Omni Channel presentation visuals?
Using infographics will help you organize the content in a good-looking way so that your audience will have full clarity of the message you want to convey.
- Describe omni channel retail’s model and its characteristics
- List predominant benefits of channels completely integrated in order to provide seamless customer's experience
- Present 5-Step omnichannel retailing strategy elements
- Create an action plan of connecting your online and offline business environment
- Visualize unified look and feel of all consumer touch points
- Illustrate your omni-customer promise, e.g., value or experience expected by customers cross all channels
- Design your omni-customer journey, including digital and physical consumer touchpoints
- Show the analytical part of your strategy and the importance of data integration from all existing channels
- Describe the omnichannel retailing KPIs to be used in your organization
- Present the formula of Customer Lifetime Value
- Create the key success elements of the customer-centric organization
- List existing challenges of omnichannel retailing, followed by the required actions to overcome them
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||31 slides|
|Content:||24 diagrams, 59 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.42|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||new, content_rich, management|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.