Layers & Tiers Diagram Graphics (PPT Template)
20 diagrams, 19 vector icons (25 slides)
Editable presentation graphics to present various layered structures by visual diagrams. Use those diagrams to present multi-tier architecture, application layers or market levels. Having such an illustration on a slide helps to make your presentation easy to understand.
We added this infographic deck several layered images templates that you can reuse and modify to your needs:
- 20 diagram shapes in various combinations (with 3 to 8 levels, as a cascade chart, sphere layers, centric levels…)
- simple and modern flat graphical style, some full picture background slides for more attention grabbing opportunities
- 19 business icons to illustrate layer items e.g. task notes, energy, question, growth line chart, future, production, excellence diamond and more
- instruction how to modify layer diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Layer diagrams as universal visualization toolThe graphics of several planes above each other is a visualization used to represent concurrent tiers or structures that are composed of several elements building up on each other.
When to use layer diagram graphics?Some examples where you can use those diagrams:
- Illustrate software application layers from bottom up: Data, Application and top Presentation layer.
- Presenting IT three-tier architecture model with client interface tier, application and database levels
- Show 4 market presence levels from current market, soon-to-be stage, refusing and unexplored market stages.
- Present process advancement, hierarchy, rising complexity or development
The deck contains several animated slides - animated pyramid diagram and also cascade layers will arrive on click. Feel free to modify those animations to explain your tiers one point at a time.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the number of layers, add or remove one. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here