Iceberg Model Template (PPT diagrams)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
Your work is very beautiful, congrats.
Valentin Robineau, Engineer, Réseau Sorbonne Universités, France
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
This blank iceberg diagram is a PowerPoint template you can use to present iceberg analogy of visible tip and hidden levels. The iceberg drawing is great for illustrating not psychology iceberg theory but also various management and communication levels. The iceberg infographics can be adapted to match various of layers.
The iceberg template slides collection includes set of modern outline and flat icons you can use to represent iceberg tip or hidden layers.
The Iceberg PowerPoint template inclide:
- 10 iceberg diagrams over various backround layer stripes. We designed also lighter version of outline iceberg that is more subtle illustration, in case you want your slides to be less eye catching. This format is also better if you want to print the presentation.
- 26 vector icons representing levels of system thinking model (observations, trends, influence, people’s assumptions) and hidden product manufacturing cost levels such as transport, research and testing
- 3 predesigned examples of Freud’s iceberg theory, System Thinking Model and Product cost iceberg
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
It’s easy to modify the iceberg diagram, add or remove layers, change descriptions and replace icons to fit the model content. On last slides you have set of several icons you can reuse or you can extend the icon collection by getting PPT icon set bundles (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of iceberg shape and icons are easy to change, thanks to that all graphics is in vector format. So you can adapt the slide content to your preferred branding colors. Just ensure the proper contrast of text and background to stay readable.
You can also add simple animation to uncover underlying iceberg levels step by step.You can use the iceberg analogy to represent various business areas:
- iceberg model of culture
- illustrating iceberg theory in literature - analysing writing style for example.
- Or in psychology to present the iceberg theory of consciousness, illustrate the three basic levels of awareness or levels of human behaviou (Freud’s
- Another areas that where iceberg hidden levels metaphor can be used are Systems thinking
- For soft-skills training you may apply iceberg for leadership model or interpersonal communication levels.
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here