How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Need to show the bridge between the actual and desired performance? Use our compelling gap analysis visualizations, modify numbers, and enrich your slides. Take your presentation to the next level!
This Gap Analysis Types and Tools Presentation contains visual slides with:
- 22 diagram slides to illustrate the concept of gap analysis. This collection includes layouts for presenting the Benefits of Gap Analysis, Types of Gap Analysis, Performance Gap Analysis, Brand Perception Gap, Efficiency Gap Benchmark, Customer Experience Gap, Expansion Gap and more.
- The presentation is designed in a modern flat graphics style with outline symbols.
- 62 outline topic specific icon to express gap analysis concepts visually e.g. different kinds of gaps: performance, product, profit, orders, innovation, conversion, product line. Other icons include status symbols, analytics and planning, market elements, roles, skills and more.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Authors of this Gap Analysis Types and Tools Presentation
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, Senior Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
What is a Gap Analysis?
A gap analysis is a process that compares actual performance or results with what was expected or desired. The method provides a way to identify suboptimal or missing strategies, structures, capabilities, processes, practices, technologies or skills, and then recommends steps that will help the company meet its goals.
Why to use diagrams to present Gap Analysis?
Gap analysis is a business assessment methodology. If you need to evaluate current results and the necessary improvement efforts to close the gap and reach the desired performance, use our gap analysis templates to convey your message. Using creative visuals for illustrating the turnaround process makes the information clear in the mind of the audience. You can pick up from the various examples reflecting typical gap types – performance, product (or market), profit or manpower ones. You can reuse our graphs and charts and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. Majority of our charts are Data-Driven Excel Charts, so it is very easy to change the presented values. We also include a detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors and look and feel of the charts.
Where can you use Gap Analysis graphics?
Using infographics will help you organize information in a good-looking way:
- Present expected benefits of your gap analysis using attractive icons
- Illustrate your performance gap with sales metrics and timeline axes
- Create an attractive bridge visual showing the drop of your productivity
- Describe your brand perception current and future state
- Evaluate the competencies of your employees using a radar charts illustrating required vs. actual skills level of your staff, pinpointing existing HR gaps
- Express your efficiency shortcomings using bar and column charts
- Visualize the difference between current market size and total available, serviceable available & obtainable market volume
- Use gap analysis template with current and desired status and action plan modules
- Design 4 or 5 steps analysis model to describe the turnaround process leading to gap closure
- Use stars scale to represent customer satisfaction gap
- Compare product portfolio of your company to the one of your closest competitor using creative puzzle visualization
- Bridge the gap between existing distribution channels and clients’ expectations
- Show your business requirements, existing situation, gap, capabilities needed, challenges in the matrix gap analysis template
- Use typical gap analysis tools such as SWOT or PESTLE analysis , Nadler-Tushman’s congruence model or McKinsey 7S framework that we spiced up for you to capture your audience attention
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection with more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable with built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the filling and outline color of all shapes, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||30 slides|
|Content:||22 diagrams, 62 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.43|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||content_rich, marketing, new|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.