Gap Analysis Definition
- Gap analysis is a process that compares actual performance or results with what was expected or desired.
- The method identifies suboptimal or missing strategies, structures, capabilities, processes, practices, technologies, or skills.
- It then recommends steps that will help the company meet its goals.
- The slide has a simple, yet effective design.
- The background is white and the text is black.
- There is a single graphical element on the slide, which is a bridge icon.
- The overall tone of the slide is professional and businesslike.
Analysis of slide visual composition, colors, and icons:
- The slide is well-balanced, with the text and graphical element evenly spaced.
- The bridge icon is a good symbol for gap analysis, as it represents the need to bridge the gap between the current state and the desired state.
- The orange color of the bridge icon is calming and professional.
- The overall visual composition of the slide is simple and straightforward, which makes it easy to read and understand.