Gap Analysis Types and Tools Presentation (PPT Template)
The PowerPoint slide discusses bridging the gap between existing distribution and end-consumer’s expectations. It compares brick and mortar stores with omnichannel. Brick and mortar stores are physical retail stores, while omnichannel is a type of retail that integrates different methods of shopping available to consumers.
- The slide has a white background.
- The title of the slide is displayed in a large, bold font at the top of the slide.
- The slide has a large orange rectangle in the center with “BRIDGE THE GAP” written on it.
- There are two blue lines on either side of the orange rectangle, representing the gap.
- On the left side of the slide, there is an icon of a store with “Brick and Mortar Stores” written below it.
- On the right side of the slide, there is an icon of an online store with “Omnichannel” written below it.
- There is a text box on the right side of the slide.
You can use such a slide in a variety of settings, such as:
- Introduce the concept of the expansion gap and its importance: This can be useful for presentations to audiences who are not familiar with the concept, such as investors or board members.
- Communicate the company's strategy for bridging the expansion gap: This can be helpful for presentations to a variety of audiences, such as employees, customers, and partners.