How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Presentation visuals toolbox for explaining DevOps methodology. We designed this PowerPoint template to give you tools to present DevOps concepts and processes using diagrams and icons. Use these PPT graphics to make DevOps tutorials and training materials, showing DevOps concepts, roles, cycles and levels by clear engaging infographics. All DevOps Toolbox visuals are PowerPoint editable.
This DevOps Know-How PowerPoint slide set includes:
- 15 flowchart and concept diagrams of DevOps Benefits, Principles, Roles, Levels illustrated by outline icons.
- DevOps Definition template note card
- DevOps Cycle template loop infographics with explanation text boxes
- modern flat loop design and creative hand drawn loop diagram with scribble icons and handwritten font
- 31 vector icons representing DevOps artifacts e.g. Software Development Team, Developer, Release Manager, Integration, Delivery, Verification, Configuring and Monitoring phase
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
DevOps Know-how collection is a diagram set for explaining DevOps methodology in an easy and visually appealing way. Presented shapes will serve you for creating engaging presentation, meeting or webinar.
What is a DevOps methodology?
DevOps is a set of practices that help automates the processes between software development and IT teams. DevOps methodology will help you to faster delivery of features, improve communication and collaboration, create more stable operating environments, get more time for innovation, unite people and organizations around unique goals.
Why use DevOps Knowhow diagrams as your presentation visuals?
DevOps diagram will help you explain this methodology to your team. You can use these shapes for visualizing DevOps analysis without clutter on a slide in a creative eye-catchy way. DevOps knowhow diagram will help to create software development review and minimize downtime and resolve issues faster.
How to use DevOps Know-How in your presentation?Copy the DevOps template that fit you the best and modify it (resize, change colors). A few ideas where you can apply those illustrations:
- Create DevOps training with visual explanation of the methodology.
- Illustrate software development review and planning meetings.
- Make publications on DevOps topics with creative visuals.
- Illustrate a software development and information technology operations.
- Present specific DevOps stages: Plan, Create, Verify, Package, Release, Configure, and Monitor.
- Show interconnection of DevOps methodology elements.
- Manage an agile software development process.
- Illustrate concept in a visually appealing way to break down the barrier between Dev and Ops.
Content descriptionDevOps Know-How Presentation Toolbox contains ready-to-use slides:
- DevOps definition slide (presented with sticky note and text description).
- Diagram listing DevOps main roles: evangelist, release manager, automation architect, software developer, experience assurance, security engineer, utility technology player.
- Advantages of DevOps (presented with multicolor honeycomb chart).
- 5 levels of DevOps (colorful list with icons intended to show the main DevOps stages: values, principles, methods, practices, tools).
- 4 phases of DevOps: integrate and delivery, operate, deploy, develop and test (illustrated with colorful list diagram with outline symbols).
- DevOps core concept slide presented with flat Venn diagram with a place for text description.
- DevOps methodologies list illustrated with teardrops list with a place for a short description.
- Practices for DevOps success: the Chaos Monkey, blue/green deployment, dependency injection, Andon Cords, the cloud, embedded teams, blameless postmortems, status pages, developers on call, incident command system.
- DevOps toolchain cycle loop presented with cycle diagram and icons in three versions: flat, lighter and outline.
- DevOps Elements slide illustrated with 3 parts Venn chart in flat and outline style.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||19 slides|
|Content:||14 diagrams, 31 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.53|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||IT_concepts, formal_style, content_rich, outline|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.