How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Need innovative graphics to illustrate your points? If you want to balance and support your words with pictures, check our latest chemical laboratory graphics. You can use such graphics to illustrate various concepts like filling status, progress, status indicators, experiments, research & development, precise dosing (e.g. while talking about percentage), reaction and test.
This Chemical Lab Test Tube Graphics set contains:
- 16 diagrams to illustrate processes, filling status, progress, research & development, test and reaction.
- Two graphical styles - modern flat style and lighter slick outline style. Use them to add a professional touch to your slides and to deliver content in more infographic rather than wordy way.
- 24 flat and outline symbols to show various business concepts e.g.Tests, Fit, Match, Research, Magnifying Glass, Forecast, Milestone, Gears, Process, Product, Release, Teamwork, Meeting.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is a Chemical Lab Test Tube diagram?
The lab equipment usually refers to the various tools used by scientists. Laboratory equipment is generally used to either perform an experiment or to take measurements and gather data. Such test tubes and other glassware can be a unique metaphor for showing various processes, progress, you can use them for creating charts or even making simple lists look different from all default presentations.
Where can you use the Chemical Lab Test Tube graphics?Using diagram visualizations will help you create beautiful slides to explain your thoughts better.
- Create a list using chemical glass shapes and icons
- Express the concept of increasing or decreasing value with test tubes diagram
- Present 5 steps of building a business plan including with Purpose, Vision, Business Model, Target Market, Idea and Test with flask shapes
- Visualize lists and create attractive infographics with lab flask, pipettes and beaker glassware shapes
- Show statistics using the metaphor of exact dosing
- Visualize process with 3 steps chemical experiment diagram template.
- Illustrate solution with 2-ingredient chemical mixture infographics
Chemical lab test tube graphics contains pre-designed diagrams and graphics :
- Chemical glass list diagram for 5 elements
- Test tubes increasing value diagram for six editable levels
- Six test tubes decreasing value in dark background
- Five steps of building a business plan shapes with purpose, vision, business model, target market, idea test
- Lab flask and beaker glassware infographic for four elements
- Pipettes graphics list diagram showed for four, five elements
- Exact dosing pipettes data chart
- Beaker chemical glassware data chart
- Laboratory test tube depicted for four and five elements list diagram
- Laboratory test tube illustrated for five elements list diagram in dark background
- Science laboratory theme diagram showed for three elements
- Three steps chemical process experiment diagram
- Two ingredient chemical mixture solution diagram
- Two elements comparison: beaker graphics
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||24 slides|
|Content:||16 diagrams, 24 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.21|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.