Bridge & Gap Graphics Template (PPT Diagrams)
18 charts, 32 icons (29 slides)
Present Bridging the Gap concept by using bridge diagrams as a visual metaphor.
To help you to express this idea of connecting two edges, we have designed this editable bridge infographic. It contains modern flat illustrations of bridges and viaduct images.
Show the transition between the current state and the desired one. Express gap analysis visually, animate history timeline with milestone pillars, present a path of bridging the gap between customer needs and company offering.
The content of the Bridge graphics and Bridging the Gap Diagrams PowerPoint Template includes:
- 18 modern flat infographics charts with picture backgrounds and iconography
- two graphical styles to choose from: strong flat design or light elegant outline bridge shapes and icons
- 32 vector icons in a total of flat and outlined style, representing concept such as Positive, Neutral, Negative status, Vision, Client, Challenge, organization, Start, End Stop, Hazard, and Question Mark
- instruction how to modify those diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What’s the Bridging the Gap concept?This concept is coming from business analytic’s Gap Analysis, that evaluated current state, desired one and identifies what’s needed to bridge the gap between those states. The gap can be expressed by a data chart, in case you can measure specific states characteristics. Or bridging the gap can be presented in descriptive way, if it concerns qualitative measures expressed.
When to use Bridge the Gap metaphor? Usage examples:
Use bridge graphics as metaphor to show transition between two situations, e.g. from the current state to the desired goal.
- Illustrate Gap Analysis & planned steps from today’s company strategy to desired outcome.
- Present Bridge's Transition Model
- Visually show link between problem and solution
- Express Moving On concept from Kübler-Ross Model
- Show project milestones as a pillars of segmented bridge
- Illustrate connection between two edge situations by platform viaduct infographics
- Make animated company history timeline, showing slides with milestone bridge pillars
- Draw a map with path of bridging the gap between customer needs and company offering, overcoming river of obstacles on a way
Why to use those bridge diagrams in your presentation?Using visuals makes your presentation more eye-catching and remembered that a plain text slide.
Adding subtle animations and icons representing your statuses helps audience to stay focused on your message.
Check icon collection at the end of the presentation slide deck. We created there a set of practical business symbols. Optionally you can extend the collection by more extensive PPT icon set (see Related Diagrams section).
You can edit text descriptions, bridge stages, colors of all illustrations and replace icons (all graphics is a vector format). Photographs are included in the template but feel free to replace them by pictures of your own.Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here