SWOT Analysis Presentation Outline Diagrams (PPT template)
13 diagrams, 12 icons (17 slides)
Package descriptionOutline diagram template for making a modern looking SWOT analysis presentation in PowerPoint.
This collection of SWOT Analysis presentations slides contains an elegant line shape editable diagrams including
- 13 diagram charts for describing all four sections of S.W.O.T (as light outline style infographics)
- 12 line icons representing Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats: OK and Not OK check signs, warning, plan, danger, energy light bulb, measures, improvement, growth, partnership, status
- instruction how to modify those comparison visuals using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
SWOT technique was developed in 60s and 70s for XX century by Albert Humphrey from Stanford University. He used data from Fortune 500 companies from various industries:
- financial institutions
- Strengths - internal helpful factors
- Weaknesses - internal harmful factors
- Opportunities - external helpful factors
- Threats - external harmful factors
SWOT puts company into the context of market conditions and may be used to display marketing situation and strategy both large corporations or small businesses.
SWOT method might be used to tackle with corporate strategies, but also department or even personal strategy for career planning.
When and How to use this Outline SWOT template?
To make your presentation more readable and engaging, use modern diagram infographics to explain all SWOT items
SWOT analysis is applied in business strategy planning and market evaluation areas. The typical cases are:
- managemnt strategy presentation
- market evalution for new products and business actitivies
- marketing plan
- competition analysis
- startups business plan
Originally SWOT technique was used in large corporations like airways or banks, however today it’s wide spread also in small business such as startups, HoReCa, retail, ecommerce or consulting companies, often in marketing planning or product strategy anlysis.
SWOT for business development
Business proposals may be also enriched with strategic information and SWOT technique is an option to visualize the general picture of company's strategic planning.
Further information resources
- SWOT Analysis strategic planning method (Wikipedia)
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here