How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
This collection of SWOT Analysis presentations slides contains an elegant line shape editable diagrams including
- 13 diagram charts for describing all four sections of S.W.O.T (as light outline style infographics)
- 12 line icons representing Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats: OK and Not OK check signs, warning, plan, danger, energy light bulb, measures, improvement, growth, partnership, status
- instruction how to modify those comparison visuals using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is SWOT analysis?
SWOT technique was developed in 60s and 70s for XX century by Albert Humphrey from Stanford University. He used data from Fortune 500 companies from various industries:
- financial institutions
Despite SWOT technique was created basing on the research of large corporations like airways or financial institutions it can be successfully used for a small business like a cafeteria, restaurant, social media or small consulting companies. It is a vital part of the marketing plan or product strategy.
S.W.O.T. acronym stands for:
- Strengths - internal helpful factors
- Weaknesses - internal harmful factors
- Opportunities - external helpful factors
- Threats - external harmful factors
SWOT puts company into the context of market conditions and may be used to display marketing situation and strategy both large corporations or small businesses.
SWOT method might be used to tackle with corporate strategies, but also a department or even personal strategy for career planning.
When and How to use this Outline SWOT template?
To make your presentation more readable and engaging, use modern diagram infographics to explain all SWOT items. SWOT analysis is applied in business strategy planning and market evaluation areas. The typical cases are:
- management strategy presentation
- market evaluation for new products and business activities
- marketing plan
- competition analysis
- startups business plan
Originally SWOT technique was used in large corporations like airways or banks, however today it’s wide spread also in small business such as startups, HoReCa, retail, e-commerce or consulting companies, often in marketing planning or product strategy analysis.
SWOT for business development Business proposals may be also enriched with strategic information and SWOT technique is an option to visualize the general picture of a company's strategic planning.
SWOT Analysis Outline Diagrams collection contains pre-designed slides:
- SWOT analysis illustrated with outline pinwheel diagram with text placeholders.
- SWOT analysis flower chart with text and outline icons.
- Four-column chart for describing each part of a SWOT analysis.
- Zigzag diamonds SWOT analysis chart with text placeholders for a short description (versions on light and dark background).
- Honeycomb diagram illustrated with vivid colors and outline icons.
- SWOT analysis presented with outline horizontal note with text boxes.
- SWOT analysis presented with outline letters with picture filling for each component description: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- SWOT action card and action plan slide illustrated with 4 text placeholders and outline icons.
Further information resources
- SWOT Analysis strategic planning method (Wikipedia)
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||17 slides|
|Content:||13 diagrams, 12 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.71|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||graphic_tools, outline, management|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.