Before and after
Are you presenting a history of a few years old company? It can be a scaleup, a successfully growing and expanding firm. Try using timeline flowcharts for illustrating milestones in a selected period of time. We’ve designed several visual timelines which you can use to show company growth history, scaleup development and outline key events over time.These visuals will help you organise information in an attractive and easy to follow way.
This ScaleUp Company History Infographics PPT deck contains:
- 9 timeline diagrams to present the scaleup company’s variety of events and stages over the years.
- Slides are designed in a modern flat style, complemented with light outline icons. Use them to depict your thoughts visually and present complex ideas in a clear attractive way.
- 39 outline icons to help you show various business concepts e.g. Launch, Kick-off, Investment, Subscription, Globalization, Business Extension, Internationalization.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Where can you use the ScaleUp Company History Timelines?These diagrams will help you convey a message in a simple yet visually impactful wa, and save you time on design.
- Illustrate company history with a vertical growth timeline, including 4 stages (you can adapt this number to your needs): Establishment, Funds, Prototype and Launch.
- Visualize growth stages of a scaleup business for example a company oundation, Growth, Expansion and Going Public stage.
- Design a business development timeline
- Determine key events and project milestones using a roadmap with landmarks.
- Show company forming key dates over a several years.
- Create company key achievements timeline. We used the example of retail scaleup history, which includes the following stages: Flagship Store, Rebranding, E-commerce, Going Public, Internationalization etc.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here