Need to decide on a new product features development and present prioritization of work tasks or projects? Consider using the RICE prioritization framework. We have designed a template with the RICE formula explained and features scoring tables to help you calculate and present the RICE score.
This RICE prioritization framework template contains visual slides with:
- 13 slides with RICE formula diagrams and score tables to help you present the prioritization of planned products or projects. This collection includes diagrams for explaining RICE formula calculation, values, and measurements, excel spreadsheets generated inside PowerPoint with automated score formula but also a regular PowerPoint table for manual adjustments.
- This presentation is designed in a modern light outline graphics style with outline symbols.
- 20 outline topic-specific icons, e.g. Project, Launch, Document, Expansion, Prioritization, List, Effort, Score, Impact, and more.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is a RICE prioritization framework?
RICE is a simple formula including 4 criteria (Reach, Impact, Confidence, Effort) to calculate a score for new product features or projects. RICE score is used to prioritize workload considering expected effect. This framework is used in product planning, project management, and strategic decision-making.
Why to use a RICE score PowerPoint template?
To explain clearly what the RICE formula is and how it works. Use diagram representation of formula to help your audience to grasp the essence of this technique. Show priorities matrix of features in a form of a clear and readable table to create easy to understand presentation. Embedded Excel tables with the RICE formula will save you time calculating scores manually or creating your own Excel sheet.
You can also download our RICE slide redesign instruction how to use these RICE Scoring Presentation Graphics (PDF guide here).
Where can you use a RICE formula presentation?
You can use these predefined PowerPoint slides with RICE method introduction and score tables in various business situations, for example:
- Explain what the RICE formula is and how it works.
- Analyze possible product development strategies along with their potential impact on product sales or performance.
- Evaluate what service features are the most valuable.
- Present clearly prioritization of new features.
- Calculate easily the RICE score using an Excel sheet with a building formula.
- Visualize the result of new product development strategies.
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable with built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the filling and outline color of all shapes and icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
Authors of this RICE prioritization framework PowerPoint template
- Design by infoDiagram designer.