Pros & Cons Diagrams Comparison Charts (PPT Template)
15 diagrams, 49 icons (25 slides)
How to show Pros and Cons in a presentation visually? Check the comparison slide examples that can help you to present evaluation of a product pluses and minuses, list advantages and disadvantages of a solution or a decision.
The content of Pros vs Cons Diagrams Template includes:
- 15 modern flat-graphics comparison charts with various picture backgrounds and iconography
- three graphical styles to choose from: impactful flat design infographics, light and elegant outline or creative hand drawn shapes and icons
- 49 vector icons of pros and cons concept: Permission / Rejection, Advantage / Disadvantage, Positive / Negative. We added also business icons of cooperation, globe, Growth, Decrease, Drained and Charged Battery, Lock, Hourglass, Ordinance, Presentation Board, Happy / Unhappy Smiley Face and Scales symbols
- instruction how to modify those comparison visuals using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
When and How to use Pros and Cons comparison?If you want to analyze the quality of a solution or a decision, listing its pros and cons is a method to evaluate positive and negative consequences. Presenting those 2 areas side by side helps to make direct comparisons for you and your audience.
To make your presentation more readable and engaging, use icon symbols to illustrate specific features of those dichotomial comparisons. For example, present up and down sites by thumbs up and down, or by handdrawn OK swoosh and Not OK rejection cross.
You can also present the comparison concept by adding picture of scale weight or by swing with heavy and light loads of your arguments.
Pros and Cons presentation use examples
- Show pluses and minuses of a specific product options.
- Compare gains and losses of a proposal in decision making process
- Visualize benefits and drawbacks of solution you want to buy or sell
- List the advantages versus disadvantages of an application
- Present visual comparison of ups and downs on one slide.
Why to use those comparison diagrams as your presentation visuals?Using diagrams and illustrated list is more eye-catching alternative than creating a two bullet lists. You can highlight desired items by using positive or negative colors, common symbols of approval or rejection (OK sign, crossed lines or thumbs up and thumbs down, for example).
You can add illustrate specific pros items by icons representing your point, or write longer explanations.
Check icon collection at the end of the presentation slide deck. We created there a set of practical business symbols. Optionally you can extend the collection by more extensive PPT icon set (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of all comparison diagram shapes and icons are editable (all graphics is a vector format). Photographs are included in the template but feel free to replace them by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here