How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Creative diagram designs for Process Flow Charts and Algorithm visualization presentations made in PowerPoint. You can apply these editable flowcharts to illustrate how informatics algorithm works or various decision processes.
This flowchart PPT slide set contains:
- 11 flowchart examples - blank flow chart diagrams as well as several business examples of Login process flowchart, HR Recruiting process and Ordering process.
- 3 diagram styles: unique hand drawn flow chart and symbols, modern flat diagrams with simple icons and elegant line flowcharts and line symbols
- instruction how to create a flowchart using these PowerPoint shapes and connectors and guide how to edit flowchart symbol color and outline stroke
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a flow chart diagram?Visual representation of workflow in form of specific diagram shapes connected by arrows. Typically used to present a decision process or in IT to represent algorithm steps. The flow charts have defined start and end status nodes, input / output nodes, decision points (usually a binary answer question or condition that results in positive and negative output path).
How to use flow chart diagrams as your presentation visuals?
- Illustrate algorithmic steps process of an discrete procedure flow.
- Present decision process flow
- Visualize an ordering process in logistics or e-commerce
- Show website visitor journey in web design e.g. a login process
- Represent a logical flow of HR business processes (recruitment process) or document processing
Why to use those creative flow chart designs as your presentation visuals?
Using process flow visuals helps to:
- show a continuous process.
- express your decision in a clear way.
- look professional using flat or outline flowchart symbols
- create a personal touch in your presentation by hand drawn diagram symbols.
Process Flow Chart Diagram contains ready to use slides:
- Login process scheme illustrated with the modern flat flowchart.
- Ordering process flowchart example in outline style on light and dark backgrounds with icons and place for a short text description.
- Recruitment process scheme in handdrawn style in 2 versions: on a light and dark slide filling.
- Algorithm flowcharts in flat, handdrawn and outline styles.
The full list of the symbols presented in Process Flow Chart Diagram:
- Flowchart elements and shapes in flat, outline and handdrawn styles: start, end, process step, input, output, decision, document, predefined process, delay, display, connector, off-page connector.
- Flat, outline and handdrawn flowchart icons: start, end, process step, input, output, decision, document, predefined process, delay, yes, no, display, shopping cart, payment, agreement, handshake, email.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||24 slides|
|Content:||11 diagrams, 82 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.62|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||IT_concepts, management, graphic_tools, formal_style, outline, handwritten|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.