Creative Process Flow Chart Diagrams (PPT Template)
11 diagrams, 82 icons (24 slides)
Creative diagram designs for Process Flow Charts and Algorithm visualization presentations made in PowerPoint. You can apply these editable flowcharts to illustrate how informatics algorithm works or various decision processes.
This flowchart PPT slide set contains:
- 11 flowchart examples - blank flow chart diagrams as well as several business examples of Login process flowchart, HR Recruiting process and Ordering process.
- 3 diagram styles: unique hand drawn flow chart and symbols, modern flat diagrams with simple icons and elegant line flowcharts and line symbols
- 82 vector icons representing basic flowchart symbols (start-finish, input-output, decision diamond shape, documents, delay and connectors) and icons for Start/End, Process Step, Entering / Exit, Yes/No, Display, Shopping Cart and Payment
- instruction how to create a flowchart using these PowerPoint shapes and connectors and guide how to edit flowchart symbol color and outline stroke
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a flow chart diagram?Visual representation of workflow in form of specific diagram shapes connected by arrows. Typically used to present a decision process or in IT to represent algorithm steps. The flow charts have defined start and end status nodes, input / output nodes, decision points (usually a binary answer question or condition that results in positive and negative output path).
How to use flow chart diagrams as your presentation visuals?
- Illustrate algorithmic steps process of an discrete procedure flow.
- Present decision process flow
- Visualize an ordering process in logistics or e-commerce
- Show website visitor journey in web design e.g. a login process
- Represent a logical flow of HR business processes (recruitment process) or document processing
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here