How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Do you need to create a diagram to show the dependencies among parts of an organization or process? If you seek visual clarity of the slide, then take a look at our fresh Onion Layer Diagrams. They are great for presenting hierarchical structures, multiple level protection, gradual process development or stakeholder mapping.
This PowerPoint slide deck contains:
- 14 diagrams with onion layer diagram illustrations - elliptic-style onion chart, outline and flat onion diagrams, orbit-like graphics, layout to chow organization management structure and system application people roles.
- Modern flat graphical style - concise and direct onion diagrams and professional icons.
- 19 symbols to show various business concepts e.g. Group, Clients, Employees, Stakeholder, Network, Dependence, Model, Globalization, Web, Value, Target.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What are Onion Diagrams?Onion charts are diagrams in a form of concentric circles in shape onion skin layers.
You can use such an onion chart to illustrate a complete system in a few circles, dependent upon each other. The main concept of the diagram is shown by the center circle, or so-called core, of the diagram.
When to use Onion Layer infographics?You don’t need to spend hours finding the right graphics and images to illustrate key points. Onion-like circle diagrams will save you time and make your data memorable and readable.
Having such graphics in a presentation will make your slides impactful without the need to be wordy.
Where you can use the onion layers concept?
- Illustrate stakeholder mapping, in other words identify stakeholders involved in your project. You will clearly determine which stakeholders will directly interact with a system or process.
- Express gradual process development with concentric circles.
- Present multiple level protection..
- Visualize various hierarchical organizational structures.
- Show market potential with TAM, SOM and SAM Layers.
- Illustrate any multilayered relations.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Are you searching for a diagram that shows the dependencies of entities or the relationships between the elements? Then check our Onion layer diagram templates. An onion-like chart is a powerful graphical tool that highlights dependencies among entities or parts. If you need to create a meaningful presentation, onion diagram will be an ideal choice. It emphasizes innovative ideas and new concepts and shows how different aspects relate to each other. The diagram is applicable in numerous fields such as business cases, HR and management.
Onion layer graphics collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Onion-like circle diagram for four layers
- Flat onion diagram with four layers
- Light outline onion graphics with five layers with core
- Four layers orbit-like infographics
- Market potential TAM, SOM, SAM layers chart
- Embedded four and five circles diagram with symbols
- Onion diagram of hierarchical organization management structure template
- Ordering system application people roles template with
- Concentric circles diagram for eight items
- Flat elliptic onion infographics
- Outline elliptic onion diagram
- Centric ellipses diagram template
- Hofstede's onion model slide with value, ritual, hero, symbol icons
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||19 slides|
|Content:||14 diagrams, 19 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.53|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.