How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Need to present company due diligence processes, plans or reports? Explain M&A phases, audit areas, types using visual editable graphics that will help you keep the right balance of words and visuals. We’ve designed a Due Diligence Processes & Checklists PowerPoint collection that you can use to create impactful and professional-looking slides.
This Due Diligence Process, Types, Checklists slides template contains:
- 13 diagrams to show due diligence definition, M&A process, action plans and frameworks.
- Universal style diagrams in modern flat filling style that fits any visual identity style (feel free to adapt colors to your brand ones).
- 40 outline symbols to illustrate due diligence concepts such as Law, Strategy, Analysis, Financial Report, Growth, Fairness, Balance, Intellectual Property, Income, Agreement.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is company Due Diligence?
Due diligence process is set of actions expected to be taken by one party of a business agreement, e.g. in M&A process. The goal is to audit different areas of the company - financial, technical, legal… to keep the highest standards of care.
Where can you use Due Diligence Processes & Checklists diagrams?These graphics will help you design engaging and interesting slides, so that your audience will consume the information at a quick glance.
- Explain what Due Diligence is starting with a definition.
- Mention an inspirational quote to keep the attention of listeners.
- Visualize Mergers & Acquisitions with due diligence phase with a process diagram containing the following stages: M&A Strategy, Target Screening, Transaction Execution, Integration.
- Present types of Due Diligence: Operational, Financial, Commercial, IT, Intellectual, HR..
- Illustrate DD audits framework with Compatibility, Legal, Marketing, Production and Management areas.
- Design Due Diligence action plan matrix template for Activities and Departments, Business, Financial and Legal Levels.
- Create DD project stair diagram, including 5 phases: Existing Situation, Primal Study, Evaluation, Analysis, Finalizing Steps.
- Present Due Diligence process roadmap diagram with the following steps: Purpose, Risk Analysis, Tax, Financial and Technical Documents Audit.
- Show legal Due Diligence checklist template in a form of simple arrow bullet-points or table.
- Present company acquisitions yearly timeline template.
- Visualize Due Diligence concerns and solutions using a comparison diagram. Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
- Content of due diligence visuals deck
- Due diligence definition and quote template
- Mergers and acquisitions process diagram
- Types of due diligence diagram
- Due diligence audits framework slide
- Due diligence action plan matrix template
- Due diligence project five phases stair diagram
- Due diligence process roadmap diagram
- Legal due diligence checklist template
- Due diligence checklist table template
- Company acquisitions yearly timeline template
- Due diligence concerns and solutions diagram
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Due Diligence Graphics Collection contains pre-designed slides:
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||20 slides|
|Content:||13 diagrams, 40 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.45|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||new, formal_style|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.