Creative & Simple Mind Map Diagrams (PPT Template)
11 diagrams, 24 icons (19 slides)
Set of simple and creative mind map diagrams for PowerPoint.
Use these mind map template PPT diagrams to design a creative looking mind map for your presentation.
This Mind Map template includes:
- 11 diagrams of mind map structures, in three creative graphical styles: hand drawn mind map graphics, modern flat diagrams and outline mind map style. We recommend choosing outlined mindmap shapes if you want to print the map. For presenting only on a screen consider using background picture as dark background, to create distinctive presentation.
- 24 vector icons for illustrating mind map concepts, such as brain, idea, team, strategy, plan, value or creative process.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a Mind Map diagram good for?
This visual thinking method is great if you want to explore an idea or concept from various angles. Mind map structure is not linear but located around the idea central node. This way of visualization is closer to the way brain works.
How to create a mind map in PowerPoint using these editable diagrams?
Copy selected mind map style and modify it to fit your case - add or remove nodes, choose icons and colors for key mind map branches (e.g. for strategy use chess icon, for plan use clock symbol and so on). Add simple animation to diagram nodes (appear, fade, or flow from side) and icons to create animated mind map version.
Reasons to use Mind map diagrams in your presentation?
Using diagram visuals helps to present your idea and its characteristics in non-linear way, the way human mind works, unlike the linear way of standard written text or bullet points list.
Our diagrams for Mind Map are easy to modify, name the branches, add concept icons. We added a set of concept symbols and quick tutorial how to modify diagrams and icons - see last slides. The concept icons set can be extended (check Related Diagrams section).
How Mind Map template can be used?Illustrate your mind map concept in each branch by one of the attached icons to create better visualization and support the creative thinking process. Use various colors from this PPT template to distinguish branches.
Where you can apply the mind maps:
- Present your idea and develop its various attributes - by branches visualization.
- Make lecture notes using mind map by students in form of mind map structure
- Facilitate a creative concept mind mapping process.
Content descriptionThe Mind Map template contains ready to use slides:
- Mind map diagram designed in a free hand style (with a place for main idea, characteristics and branch titles).
- Business plan slide presented with five branches outline mind map and editable icons.
- Head graphics mind map (with a place for description).
- Idea analysis slide (6 stages mind map template illustrated with text placeholders for describing specific concepts).
- Six and four branches outline and SWOT analysis mind map (presented in three styles: on light, dark and creative picture background).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here