Financial reports with full of data and analysis are difficult to understand by non-financial audiences. Create engaging financial reports of your organization's financial performance with professional slides and templates. You can reuse our graphs and charts and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. The majority of our charts are data-driven Excel charts, so it is very easy to change the presented values. We also include detailed instructions on how to edit the content, values, colors, and look and feel of the charts. Talk about financial performance topics including income statements, balance sheets, or cash flow in an eye-catching and attractive format. Use this template with pre-designed, content-ready slides, and modify them to your needs. Leave the design elements to the professionals and enjoy saving time with your presentations.
Financial Report PowerPoint Template contains slides with financial topics and KPIs:
- 30 infographics slide templates to illustrate Financial Summary Overview, Balance Sheets with Assets and Liabilities, Income statement, Profit and Loss reports, Revenue and Profit snapshot, Cash Flow Statement, Financial Ratios, Key Growth Drivers, Breakdown of Operational Expenses.
- 83 original financial icons to express various financial concepts like P&L Income Statement, Personnel Expenses, COGS, Gross Margin, OPEX, Operational Costs, Net Revenue, EBITDA, EBT, Balance Sheet Assets, Financial Ratios, and more.
- Instructions to customize the diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- To ensure a professional look, the presentation is designed in an elegant outline graphics style.
Format: Fully editable vector shapes and fonts. (You can recolor infographics, diagrams, and icons. It is also possible to resize elements without quality loss).
Authors of this Financial Report and Performance Indicators presentation template
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, Senior Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna’s LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
What is a Financial Report Template or a Financial Statement Template?
A financial report (also known as a financial statement or finance report) is a management tool used to communicate key financial information to both internal and external stakeholders by covering every aspect of financial affairs with the help of specific KPIs. Financial statements are often audited by government agencies, accountants, firms, etc. to ensure accuracy and for tax, financing, or investing purposes. Financial statements include profit & loss accounts, balance sheets, and cash flow statements. Relevant indicators are usually inspected during annual financial reports to understand the financial position of the company or investigate financial KPI values like the net income. In this context, the financial report template is an easy-to-edit presentation template for your weekly financial reports, monthly reports, or annual reports to present core financial activities.
Why use this visual way to present financial performance metrics and indicators?
Financial reports full of data and analysis are typically difficult to be digested by non-financial audiences. If you want to disclose your quarterly or annual numbers in a simple and understandable way to your key stakeholders use our templates that will help you to present them in an eye-catching and attractive format.
You can reuse our graphs and charts and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. The majority of our charts are Data-Driven Excel Charts, so it is very easy to change the presented values. We also include detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors, and look and feel of the charts.
The template is easy to edit. So, after you buy this template, you can immediately download and change the data according to your needs. You can edit your presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides, or other presentation software. Copy and paste the contents using shortcuts or dragging the PowerPoint template to adapt it to your presentation topic. The slides and visuals are professionally designed and the content is very easy to customize. If you have creative ideas and want a unique look, play around with the elements and make the design your own with a personal touch!
Where to Use The Financial Report Visuals?
Using infographics in your presentation will help you organize information in a clear way. Your numbers and comparisons will be compelling, and easy to understand. The PPT template comes with a multitude of use cases. You can use this financial report template as an income statement template, a simple balance sheet template, an annual financial report template, or as a guideline for financial health to brief your team.
- Elegantly present your analysis assumptions on the same page.
- Design a financial summary overview with easy-to-track key metrics.
- Create revenue and profit snapshots using the gauge, line, and column charts.
- Illustrate sales distribution by months, categories, and markets.
- Describe your revenue key growth drivers.
- Show your net sales split by quarters. Explain the key takeaways in a comment box.
- Present your profit and loss statement including quarterly revenue, COGS, GM, OPEX, EBITDA, EBIT, and PBT data.
- List key factors influencing your gross margin by each quarter.
- Visualize the breakdown of your operational expenses influencing key observations.
- Show the OPEX share in your net sales spicing up the column chart by matching icons.
- Describe your main profit drivers - factors impacting your bottom line.
- Present your balance sheet including assets, liabilities, and equity details.
- Compare your assets, liabilities, and equity versus last year indicating the most important changes.
- Design clean cash flow statements.
- Analyze your cash flow with cash inflows and outflows from operating, investing, and financing activities.
- Visualize cash flow margin, showing cash from operations as sales percentage.
- Present your financial metrics and indicators including growth, profitability, liquidity, solvency, and capital market ratios.
- Use our financial icons dictionary to show any other required financial performance metrics.
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
Check out our Quick Guide to fully utilize your Financial Report Template.
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Content of Financial Report & Metrics Deck
- Key Financial Reports Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Financial Ratios
- Financial Performance Statement Slide Template - infoDiagram
- Financial Summary Overviewwith Key Indicators: Global Net Revenue, Like for Like Growth, Cash Conversion Cycle, Profit Before Tax
- Main Financial KPI Overview Dashboardwith Net Revenue, Gross Margin, OPEX and EBIDTA
- Revenue and Profit Snapshot Dashboard Net sales and Profitability Evolution in 5 years
- Revenue Highlights over TimeSales Distribution Breakdown Chart by Months and Categories
- Revenue Highlights over RegionsSales Split By Worldwide Markets Geographies
- Revenue Analysis over YearData Chart with Split by Quarters and Channels
- Annual Revenue Key Growth DriversE-commerce, Emerging Markets, Organic Growth, New Product Lines Categories Stacked Chart
- Profit and Loss StatementTable by Quarter with Net Revenue, COGS, GM, OPEX, EBIDTA, EBIT, PBT
- Gross Margin Analysis Slide Template - infoDiagram
- Breakdown of Operational CostsPie Chart Split by Personnel Expenses, Rent, Utilities, Marketing, Others
- Operational Expenses AnalysisShares Chart of Various Costs Categories in Turnover
- Main Profit Drivers Dashboard Template for Major Factors Impacting Bottom Line by Quarters
- Balance Sheet Tablewith Current, Fixed, Intangible, Total Assets, Current, Long-Term Liabilities, Shareholders’ Equity
- Balance Sheet Assets ExplanationList Template with Current Assets, Fixed Assets, Intangible Assets
- Balance Sheet Liabilities Explanation List Template with Current Liabilities, Long-Term Liabilities, Share-Holder’s
- Balance Sheet Assets Annual Comparison
- Balance Sheet Equity and Liabilities Annual Comparison Stacked Data Chart
- Cash Flow Statement TableCash from Operations, Investing, Financing
- Cash Flow Analysis Slide Template - infoDiagram
- Cash Flow MarginMonthly Chart Template with Cash from Operations as Sales Percentage
- Financial Metrics and Indicators ExplainedDefinitions Template Growth, Profitability, Liquidity, Efficiency, Solvency and Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Growth Rate Slide Template - infoDiagram
- Liquidity RatiosFinancial Indicators Working Capital, Quick Ratio, Current Ratio, Cash Conversion Cycle
- Profitability RatiosROI, ROE, ROA, ROCE Financial Indicators Explanation Dashboard
- Efficiency RatiosGM, OPEX, EBIT, PBT in % of Net Revenue Financial Metrics Dashboard
- Solvency RatiosEquity Ratio, Debt Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio Financial Indicators Dashboard
- Capital Market RatiosDividend – Price Ratio, P/E Ratio Financial Metrics KPI Chart
- How to use & edit these PPT graphics
- All diagram shapes are easy to adapt
- Editing Outline Icons in PowerPoint
- Icons Financial Dictionary - Profit and Loss P&L Income Statement, Personnel Expenses, COGS, Cost of Goods Sold, Cash Flow, Account Budget, GM, Gross Margin, OPEX, Operational Costs, Net Revenue, Rent, Advertising and Promotion, Utilities, Communication
- Icons Financial Dictionary – P&L EarningsEBITDA, Earning Before Interest Tax Depreciation and Amortization, Cash Operating Profit, EBIT, Earning Before, Interest and Tax, Operating Profit, PBT, Profit Before Tax, EBT, Earning Before Tax, Net Profit, Net
- Icons Financial Dictionary - Balance Sheet Assets Inventory, Goodwill, Vehicles, Machinery, Prepaid Expenses, Short-Term Investments, CAPEX, Capital Expenses, Land, Buildings, Furniture, Trademark, Cash, Intangible, Current Assets, Fixed Assets, Patents
- Icons Financial Dictionary - Balance Sheet Deferred Revenues, Assets, Something Earning $, Liabilities, Something Costing Us $, Equity, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Notes Payable, Accrued Expenses, Long-Term Debt, Taxes Payable, Credit Line, Lo
- Icons Dictionary - Financial Ratios Profitability Ratios, Growth Ratios, Liquidity Ratios, Financial Ratios, Efficiency Ratios, Capital Market Ratios, Solvency Ratios
- Icons Dictionary – Business SymbolsProduct Box, Localization, Online Retail, Sales Analysis, Calendar, Plan, Quarter, Certificate, Fluctuation, Plus Minus, RAG Status Go No-Go Traffic Lights, Increase, Decrease