Balance Sheet Equity and Liabilities Annual Comparison Stacked Data Chart
Financial Report and Performance Indicators Presentation (PPT Template)
Balance Sheet Equity and Liabilities
The PowerPoint slide compares the equity and liabilities data for two years. The data is presented in a stacked bar chart with five bars, one for equity, provisions, accounts payable, long-term debt, and others. The chart is editable and can be modified with Excel table. The slide also has a comments section on the right side.
- The slide has a white background.
- The title of the slide is at the top of the slide in black font.
- The chart is located in the center of the slide.
- The x-axis of the chart shows the two years being compared.
- The y-axis of the chart shows the amount of equity and liabilities in millions of USD.
This slide can be used in a variety of business presentations, such as:
- Financial presentations: This slide can be used to present the financial health of a company to investors, creditors, or other stakeholders.
- Management presentations: This slide can be used to present the financial performance of a company to management or other internal stakeholders.
- Sales presentations: This slide can be used to present the financial position of a company to potential customers.