Liquidity RatiosFinancial Indicators Working Capital, Quick Ratio, Current Ratio, Cash Conversion Cycle
Financial Report and Performance Indicators Presentation (PPT Template)
The PowerPoint slide is about financial indicators, specifically liquidity ratios. It is divided into 4 quadrants, each with a different ratio: Working Capital, Quick Ratio, Current Ratio, and Cash Conversion Cycle. The formula of the ratios are displayed under each quadrant. The higher the liquidity ratio, the more liquid the company is, meaning it has more assets that can be quickly converted to cash to meet its short-term obligations.
- The slide has a simple and clean design, with a white background and black text.
- The title of the slide is displayed in a large, bold font at the top of the slide.
- The slide is divided into 4 quadrants, each with a different ratio.
- Each quadrant has a title, a value, and a placeholder for a description.
This slide can be used in a variety of business presentations, including:
- Presentations to management teams: This slide can be used to provide an overview of a company's liquidity ratios to its management team. This information can be helpful for management in making decisions about how to allocate assets and manage the company's cash flow.
- Presentations to investors: This slide can be used to compare a company's liquidity ratios to industry benchmarks. This information can be helpful for investors in assessing the company's financial health and risk profile.
- Presentations to lenders: This slide can be used to explain a company's liquidity ratios to lenders. This information can be helpful for lenders in deciding whether to provide the company with loans.