How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
If you need to show the financial results of your company including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, or financial ratios analysis in an eye-catching and attractive format use our pre-designed, content-ready slides, modify them to your needs, add your comments and enjoy your presentation.
This Financial review & KPIs PowerPoint template contains visual slides with:
- 30 infographics slide templates to illustrate Financial Summary Overview, Balance Sheets with Assets and Liabilities, Income statement, Profit and Loss reports, Revenue and Profit snapshot, Cash Flow Statement, explain types of financial ratios, key growth drivers, breakdown of your operational expenses.
- To ensure a professional look, the presentation is designed in an elegant outline graphics style.
- 83 original financial icons to express various financial concepts e.g. from P&L Income Statement, Personnel Expenses, COGS, Gross Margin, OPEX, Operational Costs, Net Revenue, EBITDA, EBT, Balance Sheet Assets, Financial Ratios, and more.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Authors of this Financial Report and Performance Indicators presentation template
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, Senior Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna’s LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
What is Company Financial Report?
A financial report (also referred to as a financial statement or finance report) is a management tool used to communicate key financial information to both internal and external stakeholders by covering every aspect of financial affairs with the help of specific KPIs. Financial statements are often audited by government agencies, accountants, firms, etc. to ensure accuracy and for tax, financing, or investing purposes. Financial statements include Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow Statement.
Why use this visual way to present financial performance metrics and indicators?
Financial reports full of data and analysis are typically difficult to be digested by non-financial audiences. If you want to disclose your quarterly or annual numbers in a simple and understandable way to your key stakeholders use our templates that will help you to present them in an eye-catching and attractive format.
You can reuse our graphs and charts and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. The majority of our charts are Data-Driven Excel Charts, so it is very easy to change the presented values. We also include detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors, and look and feel of the charts.
Where can you use the financial review presentation visuals?
Using infographics in your financial performance presentation will help you organize information in a good-looking way and present your numbers and comparisons in a compelling way, easy to be understood by your audience.
- Present your analysis assumptions so that all are on the same page
- Design financial summary overview in a way that your audience can track the key metrics
- Create revenue and profit snapshot using gauge, line and column charts
- Illustrate sales distribution by months, categories and markets
- Describe your revenue key growth drivers
- Show your net sales split by quarters and explain the key takeaways in a comments box
- Present your profit and loss statement including quarterly revenue, COGS, GM, OPEX, EBITDA, EBIT, PBT data
- List key factors influencing your gross margin by each quarter
- Visualize breakdown of your operational expenses influencing key observations
- Show the OPEX share in your net sales spicing up the column chart by matching icons
- Describe your main profit drivers – factors impacting your bottom line
- Present your balance sheet including assets, liabilities and equity details
- Compare your assets, liabilities and equity versus last year indicating the most important changes
- Design your cashflow statement so that it is easy to understand
- Analyze your cashflow presenting cash inflows and outflows from operating, investing and financing activities
- Visualize cashflow margin showing cash from operations as sales percentage
- Present your financial metrics and indicators including growth, profitability, liquidity, solvency and capital market ratios
- Use our financial icons dictionary to show any other required financial performance metrics
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||39 slides|
|Content:||30 charts, 83 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.79|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||new, content_rich, management|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.