How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Want to move Excel charts to the next level, make them visually attractive? Enrich your bar charts with the additional graphics we have prepared. Or reuse our data charts, modify numbers and make creative graphs using PowerPoint. We have designed a template with data-driven column and bar charts graphics, covering:
- 14 bar chart slide layouts with various versions of column plots, pillar graphs, and classical horizontal bar charts, too. Those are all pre-designed editable MS Office Excel charts with additional graphics of data categories legend and text boxes for text explanations.
- 27 vector icons to illustrate data categories: Money, Male, Female Person, Volume, Package, Customer satisfaction emotions symbols, and some Digital Marketing logos.
- 13 hand-drawn markers you can use to highlight or underline key data in a chart.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss).
Even the most shocking statistics can look dry or dense when written down in text. That’s why many educators turn to graphs. Bar and column graphics are a simple and effective way to show the statistical data. There are many different types of graphs, but bar and column charts hold several advantages over other types.While the Column charts could be used to facilitate all comparison-based analysis, it is better to use the Bar charts when your data labels are long or you have too many data sets to display.
Bar and Column Chart Data-driven Graphics contain ready-to-use slides:
- Four products KPI comparison stylized Excel bar chart with arrow triangles
- Products market share comparison chart
- Key data highlights simple column chart diagram with explanation box
- Double two categories comparison column chart showing population and stock information
- Satisfaction analysis slide intended to represent user happiness scale
- Template comparing four data sets illustrated with outline column charts
- Monthly financial analysis graph
- Two product categories analysis on dark background
- Yearly financial performance presentation data driven chart depicted with trendline and hand drawn marker
- Three product sales shaped with comparison bar chart
- Five product sales comparison chart with thin line title and icons graphics
- Top five product portfolio performance bar
- Template gender-based comparison bar chart
- Digital marketing infographic chart examples comparing content marketing, social media, mobile, SEO
Why Use Bar and Column Chart Data-driven Infographics?
- Bar and column graphs have been in widespread use everywhere from textbooks to newspapers, most audiences understand how to read a bar graph and can grasp the information the graph conveys
- With the help of bar and column graphics it is easier to represent data that shows changes over time, which helps people visualize trends
- Each bar or column represents one value. When the bars are stacked next to one another, the viewer could easily compare the different values, at a glance
- All bars and columns easy to edit, so you can adapt colors to you brand positioning
- You don’t have to use any special software, just PowerPoint and your creativity
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||24 slides|
|Content:||14 chart layouts, 40 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.21|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||outline, formal_style|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.