Maps Central America & Caribbean. Population, GDP, transport icons PPT
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
Your work is very beautiful, congrats.
Valentin Robineau, Engineer, Réseau Sorbonne Universités, France
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
Central America and Caribbean countries - editable PowerPoint maps, localization and transport icons, country statistics
- Maps region, countries, world
- Flags of Central America & Caribbean countries
- Localization icons: places, hand drawn arrows
- Data icons: population, density, GDP, capital, transport, production, distribution
- Fully editable maps, icons, arrows
ContentSet of vector maps editable in PowerPoint of Central America and Caribbean countries
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico
Examples of maps illustrations:
- Country statistics data: Population, Density, Area, GDP, Largest city, Capital
- World map with Central America highlighted
- Pins and flags for indicating a place
- Handdrawn arrows for showing routes and journeys
- Transportation icons: Truck, Train, Plane, Ship, Bus, Lorry for illustrating logistic routes on the America map
- Production pictograms: Factory icon, Production facility icon, Production gears icon
- Distribution pictograms: Distribution centre icon, Wholesale icon, Consumption Retail shop icon
- City pictogram: Capital icon, Big city icon
- Routes from point A to point B and C in the Central America (as handwritten arrows on a map)
- Transportation routes: flights and trains between the countries
- Production and distribution routes from factory to distribution centers and retail shops
Further information sources on countries data
- Central America region (Wikipedia)
- Caribbean region ( Wikipedia )
- Countries list by GDP ( Wikipedia )
- GDP comparisons by World Bank, International Monetary Fund, CIA World Factbook ( Wikipedia )
- The World Factbook 2009. Washington, DC: Central Intelligence Agency ( CIA Factbook )
- GDP – Gross Domestic Product
- PPP - Purchasing Power Parity
- sq mi – square mile
- km2 – square kilometer
Editable elementsFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- editing texts
- editing maps (color of the fill and outline, style - gradient, with outline, shadow, reflection)
- arrows and icon pictograms: changing fill color, size, style (gradient fill, outline, shadow, reflection)
- all elements are transparent (charts, maps, flags, arrows), you can put them behind or above your content