- Usage example
- How To Edit
Do you need to present sustainable and consistent growth for your enterprise that includes key growth sources and the main drivers of an expected performance boost?
The Business Growth Strategies PPT can be used if you want to present sustainable and consistent growth for your enterprise that includes key growth sources and the main drivers of an expected performance boost.
Use our pre-designed, content-ready presentation models, modify them to your needs, add your comments and enjoy your presentation!
This Strategic Growth Plan contains:
- 29 diagrams illustrating the current state of business overview, growth strategy executive summary and development roadmap, Ansoff's matrix toolbox, market penetration strategies, new market analysis quadrant matrix, PESTLE analysis, growth sources evaluation tool, key growth drivers comparison, and more.
- All topics are shown on ready-to-use tables, charts, diagrams, and matrixes for your or your company's benefit.
- This presentation is designed in a modern flat graphics style enriched with outline icons.
- 71 icons illustrating topics related to the company growth plan: goal, challenge, leader, direction, control, cooperation, team, deal, transaction, sell, franchise, shops, world, region, circular, benchmark, research, niche, money, stage, demand, increase, offer, innovation, technology, customer, interests and more.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams.
Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss).
What is a Growth Strategy?
A growth framework is a set of long-term actions and plans that make a company expand its current market share and tap into new territories to acquire new customers and increase sales. A growth strategy helps you align your teams so that everyone across sales, marketing, product, etc., works toward the same goals.
Why use a Growth Strategy template?
If you need to explain the ways to grow your business or introduce a new product line, use our highly creative growth strategy template that allows you to pinpoint the main growth drivers in an eye-catching and easy-to-understand format. Whether you are aiming for market penetration, product development, market development, or diversification, use this deck to communicate your strategy.
You can reuse our graphs and charts and tailor them to your needs to upgrade your presentation. Our slides are effortless to edit. We include detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors, and look of charts, diagrams, or icons.
Where can you use the Growth Strategy diagram graphics?
Using infographics in your growth strategy presentation will help you organize information in a good-looking and attractive format and compellingly present your plans and comparisons, which will be easy to understand by your audience:
- Illustrate the current stage of your company using a pre-designed overview of the business development path
- Present your business overview using a summary with 6 highlighted performance areas impacting your bottom line
- Visualize your growth sources using Ansoff's matrix toolbox
- Take a deep dive into 4 possible sources of growth with additional notes and signify the importance of your strategy via key pointers
- Show different organic and inorganic growth tactics, from mergers and acquisitions to product extensions
- Present the market size you are targeting via a market size comparison diagram
- Design your market penetration strategies or show your product or service development or differentiation, enhancing the message with matching icons and attractive mapping schemes or diagrams
- Assess new markets that you intend to enter using quadrant matrix or PESTLE analysis framework
- Use a pros and cons evaluation tool or rate matrix to analyze and compare your growth sources
- List your internal and external key growth drivers, adding your comments when needed
- Describe 7 key focus areas of your growth strategy in a creative pie chart graphic
- Present your YOY organic and inorganic revenue increase in a data-driven stacked chart
- Show the investment needed for growing your business both in value and shares
Try using these PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in a professional way.
All graphics are editable so that you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. You can also extend the pack with more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable with built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the filling and outline color of all shapes and icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Content of Growth Strategy Deck
- Company Stage Description Flowchart
- Current State of Business Overview
- Growth Strategy Executive Summary
- Growth Strategy Development Roadmap
- Growth Sources
- Market Penetration Approach
- Market Size Comparison - Growth Strategy Framework Template
- Market Penetration Strategies
- Product Development Approach
- Product and Services Development
- Product Development Presentation
- Market Development Approach
- New Market Analysis Quadrant Matrix
- New Market Entry Strategy - Growth Strategy PowerPoint Template
- Market Development Diagram
- Target Group Analysis - Strategic Growth Plan PPT Template
- Diversification Approach
- Diversification of Business Growth
- Product Diversification
- Growth Evaluation PowerPoint Template - Strategic Growth Plan
- Growth Sources Evaluation Tool
- Internal Key Growth Drivers Comparison
- Revenue from Internal Key Drivers
- External Key Growth Drivers Comparison
- Revenue from External Key Drivers
- Key Growth Drivers for 20XX
- Growth Spending Split Diagram
- Key Growth Drivers for 20XX
- How to use & edit these Growth PPT graphics
- Modifying Growth Diagram Shapes
- Editing Growth Outline Icons in PowerPoint
- Growth Strategy Outline Icons Set – General Concepts
- Growth Strategy Outline Icons Set – Business Strategy
- Growth Strategy Outline Icons Set – Economic Growth
- Growth Strategy Outline Icons Set – Production
- Growth Strategy Outline Icons Set – Customer Profile