Need to share information to describe your company's activities throughout the year preceding? Use our pre-designed and professional annual report PowerPoint presentation slides, incorporating key business highlights and financial data to present the information in a clear, informative, and visually appealing manner.
This annual report PowerPoint template provides a visual set of slides which includes:
- 35 visual PowerPoint slides for presenting Company Profiles, Key Facts, The Board, Executive Summaries, Business Performance Measures, and main Finance Performance Indicators such as Revenue Highlights, Financial Ratios, and Operational KPIs
- 77 unique business icons to express various business review and finance operation concepts e.g. EBIT, Assets, Liabilities, Profit, Net Revenue, Margin, Cashflow, Market Shares, B2B Clients, Staff Employees, Office Work, Planning, Products, Retail Stores, Global Management and more!
- Instructions on how to modify these PPT templates using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify the color of diagrams and icons, resize without image quality loss, change template backgrounds, etc.)
To ensure a professional look, the presentation is designed in an elegant outline graphics style.
Authors of this Annual Report and Business Performance presentation template
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, Senior Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna’s LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
- Contact: here
What is a Company Annual Report?
An annual report is a comprehensive overview of a company's activities throughout the preceding year. Annual reports are intended to give shareholders and other involved people information about the company’s operations and financial performance/activities. It's an official document that’s part of the company's corporate reporting.
Why use a visual annual report presentation template?
If you need to lay out the summary of accomplishments that took place during the year prior and disclose your finance statistics in a simple and understandable way to your key stakeholders, use our templates that will help you present them in an eye-catching and attractive format. Annual reports contain a lot of complex data; make that data easy to understand by using graphs and infographic elements - tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides.
The majority of our charts are Data-Driven Excel Charts, so it's very easy to change the presented values. We also include detailed instructions on how to alter the content, values, colors, and look and feel of the charts.
The majority of our charts are Data-Driven Excel Charts, so it is very easy to change the presented values. We also include detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors, and look and feel of the charts.
Where can you use the Company Annual Review Presentation Visuals?
Using infographics in your annual report presentation will help you organize information in a good-looking way and present your business and finance highlights, as well as other important aspects (e.g. growth reports, project status reports, improvement reports, completed roadmaps, achievements and training, etc.) in a compelling manner - easily understood by your audience.
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and their outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text