How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
PowerPoint library of over 60 editable 3D icons for Supply Chain Management diagrams.
This PPT template with isometric vector icons allows you to present in the realistic way various logistics flow charts, from manufacturer, distributor, retailer to end consumer.
- 64 SCM Symbols and Diagrams shapes: Manufacturing, Production, Distribution, Delivery, Brick & Mortar Retail shop and online purchases, end consumer
- Transportation Means of Road, Air, Rail and Water logistic routes. Even a drone symbol.
- Isometric shape arrows and grid, for easier placing of 3D icons on a slice
- 7 Supply Chain Management Flow chart examples, including editable data charts
- Practical logistics examples infographics diagrams and PPT charts
- fully editable icons' colors, outline, and size
Why use 3D Supply Chain Vector Icons?
You can enhance standard Office data charts illustrating its legend with 3D icons, or incorporating them into the bar or the pie chart. Presented graphics will help to highlight where the current process is and explain all stages from production to retail. Whether you are presenting information about retail and online sales or different methods of road transport, there are 3D logistical icons to suit your purpose.
How to use 3D Supply Chain Vector Icons?A few ideas where you can apply those illustrations:
- Illustrate specific supply chain components: production, distribution and retail.
- Present detailed analysis of distribution point and delivery methods, delivery of products to the end-customer.
- Show e-commerce ordering process, the steps between a customer placing an order and the product being manufactured and sent.
- Present the repair process from customer service calls and spare part deliveries to sending on-site technicians.
- Explain the supply chain for a variety of purposes.
- Help those who are part of the process, from procurement to production, explain what role they play.
Content description3D Supply Chain Vector Icons contains ready-to-use templates:
- 3D isometric flowchart for illustrating Production to Retail process.
- Detailed analysis of distribution point illustrated with 3D graphics and text description.
- 3D column diagram for illustrating logistics areas: production, distribution, retail and shipment.
- Delivery Methods data charts in two versions: bar chart with 3D icons, comparison pie shapes with a text description.
- E-commerce ordering process illustrated with 3D icons flow chart: product selection, purchase order, payment, delivery.
- Production and distribution 3D icons: Manufacturer, Factory, Building, Assembly, Component Supplier, Warehouse, Distribution Center.
- Retail Sales Facilities 3D Icons: Brick, Mortar, brand store, retail shop, end consumer, shopper home, private house.
- Delivery ways and facilities 3D icons: post office, delivery point, mailbox, automated parcel, delivery locker.
- Resources and supplies 3D icons: raw material, planks, plates, liquid material, logs, rolls, powder form, chunks raw material, packed components.
- Purchase 3D Symbols: packed end-product, retailer shopping, cart, basket.
- Payment 3D symbols: money, bank transfer, credit card, invoice document.
- Informatics 3D symbols: website application, IT Server, database.
- Retail and online sales participants 3D icons: end customer shopping, online shop client.
- Logistics process participants and transport 3D symbols: parcel delivery courier, end customer, truck, van car, train, railway, ship, plane, drone.
Resources links about SCM and LogisticsDefinitions
- Supply Chain Management ( Wikipedia )
- What is Supply Chain Design: APICS
- Links to Supply Chain Forums
- 3D Isometric projection ( Wikipedia explanation )
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- modify color of the icons to fit your brand
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||33 slides|
|Content:||7 diagrams, 64 icons 3D|
|Price per slide:||$1.48|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||3d_style, icons|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.