How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Plastic toy building blocks are a popular visual to use in a presentation. We created a set of such playful bricks graphics that you can use to illustrate timelines, list enumerations instead of bullet points or various synergy diagrams. These Lego-like shapes are a creative metaphor to show business concepts of events series, elements building up the bigger shape or modularity.
Get inspired by those brick diagrams, adapt them to your presentation needs. This PowerPoint template contains:
- 25 diagrams with colorful building bricks in various settings (horizontal, vertical, matrix, table)
- modern flat graphical style that looks professional, readable and eye-catching
- 19 vector icons to illustrate business concepts e.g. Person, self-development, Care, Future Outlook, Government Institution Cooperation Handshake or Product Box and more.
- instruction how to modify those level diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Get 25 Modern Bricks Lego-like Graphics as Colorful Plastic Toy Building Blocks Diagrams Visual PowerPoint Template with Enumerations, Time Line List Infographics Illustration and PPT Icons.
How you can use blocks & bricks graphics:
- Use playful bricks diagrams to replace long texts
- Use bricks blocks diagrams for comparison, describing percentage rate, explaining business strategy, arranging events
- Design popular Lego shaped diagrams in PowerPoint to draw the attention of your potential clients or investors
- 3D blocks list diagram with four or six stages
- 3D bricks exploded diagram with flat icons and text placeholders for the place for notes
- Five-columns table diagram template with 3D blocks
- Status Matrix diagram for four items, illustrated with outline icons Comparison diagram shaped with flat 3D bricks graphics
- 3D bricks slides illustrated with a pyramid with four and five levels
- Maslow’s Needs Hierarchy pyramid containing physiological, safety, social acceptance, esteem and self-development stages
- Timeline diagrams illustrated with flat 3D bricks blocks
- Tower bricks slides illustrated with flat icons
- Six-, seven-, eight- steps 2D bricks increasing list diagram with description
- Five-levels vertical stack list infographics with text placeholders and outline flat icons
- Percentage graphics templates with text placeholders and data icons
- change color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
Full content description:3D blocks & bricks infographics for creating modern style data presentation in Powerpoint. Most business presenters don’t have the time to create such high-quality bricks graphics for themselves. That is why we came up with our 3D blocks & bricks pack.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||31 slides|
|Content:||25 diagrams, 19 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.13|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||graphic_tools, formal_style|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.