Stakeholder Analysis Diagrams (PPT Template)
13 diagrams, 28 icons (20 slides)
Do you need to create a diagram to visualize stakeholders in your business? Use a diagram to show types of various stakeholders, map them around your solution, show relations.
This stakeholders infographics PowerPoint slide deck contains:
- 13 diagrams with stakeholder diagram illustrations: onion diagram for explaining levels of layers, identification analysis and distribution diagram, power / interest matrix grid for stakeholder prioritization, centric onion chart, levels mapping template.
- Modern flat graphical style - concise and direct stakeholder diagrams and professional elegant icons.
- 28 symbols to show various business concepts e.g. Person, Client, Customer, Hierarchy, Agreement, Government, Solution, Management, Concentration, Business.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is the stakeholder analysis onion diagram?Stakeholder analysis is the process of assessing a system and potential changes to it as they relate to relevant parties (various stakeholders). A Stakeholder Onion Diagram is a way to visualize these relations. It is usually made up of 4 or 5 layers. From the center out, these layers represent:
- Core Product or Solution
- Business System – closest operations around the product…
- Business Model – product and environment interactions…
- Market Environment – external stakeholders
- Other stakeholders
Where you can use the stakeholders graphics?Using diagram visualizations for stakeholder analysis process is a way to make your presentation memorable and readable.
- Illustrate stakeholder mapping, in other words identify stakeholders involved in your project. You will clearly determine which stakeholders will directly interact with a system or process.
- Express ordering system application including Architect, Developer, Tester, User, Trainer, Helpdesk, Admin, Client, Supplier, Sales.
- Present identification analysis with stakeholders’ Interests, Potential Risks, Negative Stakeholders.
- Visualize primary, secondary and tertiary stakeholders .
- Create power / interest matrix grid for stakeholder prioritization with Latents, Promoters, Apathetics and Defenders.
- Show company centric stakeholders with Media, Government, Interest Groups, Clients, Trade associations, Suppliers, Regulators, Competitors.
- Explain how to fill the stakeholder onion diagram.
- Visualize open government directive with Open Info, Dialogue, Data and Directive using Infographics.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
You’ve crunched the numbers, you’ve built out your case for a new project or technology investment. You’ve got all the resources to make it happen. By using Stakeholder Analysis diagrams you can create informative and persuasive slides to illustrate stakeholder types, relations and levels mapping
Stakeholder analysis diagrams collection contains ready-to-use modern graphics dedicated to the following topics:
- Stakeholders analysis definition slide
- Stakeholder onion diagram levels of layers explanation
- Instruction how to fill stakeholder onion diagram
- Stakeholders identification analysis graphics
- Primary, secondary and tertiary stakeholders distribution diagram
- Power / interest matrix grid for stakeholder prioritization slide
- Community of stakeholders layer diagram
- Company centric stakeholder onion diagram
- Open government directive with 3 segments graphics
- Society stakeholders onion diagram example
- Franchise stakeholders 7 elements diagram with open info, dialogue, data and directive
- Society stakeholders onion diagram: private and public civil society sectors, state government
- Franchise stakeholders 7 elements diagram: competition, customers, franchisees, franchisors, suppliers, communities
- Stakeholder levels mapping diagram template
- Ordering system application stakeholders example
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here