How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Do you need to create a diagram to visualize stakeholders in your business? Use a diagram to show types of various stakeholders, map them around your solution, show relations.
This stakeholders infographics PowerPoint slide deck contains:
- 13 diagrams with stakeholder diagram illustrations: onion diagram for explaining levels of layers, identification analysis and distribution diagram, power / interest matrix grid for stakeholder prioritization, centric onion chart, levels mapping template.
- Modern flat graphical style - concise and direct stakeholder diagrams and professional elegant icons.
- 28 symbols to show various business concepts e.g. Person, Client, Customer, Hierarchy, Agreement, Government, Solution, Management, Concentration, Business.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is the stakeholder analysis onion diagram?Stakeholder analysis is the process of assessing a system and potential changes to it as they relate to relevant parties (various stakeholders). A Stakeholder Onion Diagram is a way to visualize these relations. It is usually made up of 4 or 5 layers. From the center out, these layers represent:
- Core Product or Solution
- Business System – closest operations around the product…
- Business Model – product and environment interactions…
- Market Environment – external stakeholders
- Other stakeholders
Where you can use the stakeholders graphics?Using diagram visualizations for stakeholder analysis process is a way to make your presentation memorable and readable.
- Illustrate stakeholder mapping, in other words identify stakeholders involved in your project. You will clearly determine which stakeholders will directly interact with a system or process.
- Express ordering system application including Architect, Developer, Tester, User, Trainer, Helpdesk, Admin, Client, Supplier, Sales.
- Present identification analysis with stakeholders’ Interests, Potential Risks, Negative Stakeholders.
- Visualize primary, secondary and tertiary stakeholders .
- Create power / interest matrix grid for stakeholder prioritization with Latents, Promoters, Apathetics and Defenders.
- Show company centric stakeholders with Media, Government, Interest Groups, Clients, Trade associations, Suppliers, Regulators, Competitors.
- Explain how to fill the stakeholder onion diagram.
- Visualize open government directive with Open Info, Dialogue, Data and Directive using Infographics.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
You’ve crunched the numbers, you’ve built out your case for a new project or technology investment. You’ve got all the resources to make it happen. By using Stakeholder Analysis diagrams you can create informative and persuasive slides to illustrate stakeholder types, relations and levels mapping
Stakeholder analysis diagrams collection contains ready-to-use modern graphics dedicated to the following topics:
- Stakeholders analysis definition slide
- Stakeholder onion diagram levels of layers explanation
- Instruction how to fill stakeholder onion diagram
- Stakeholders identification analysis graphics
- Primary, secondary and tertiary stakeholders distribution diagram
- Power / interest matrix grid for stakeholder prioritization slide
- Community of stakeholders layer diagram
- Company centric stakeholder onion diagram
- Open government directive with 3 segments graphics
- Society stakeholders onion diagram example
- Franchise stakeholders 7 elements diagram with open info, dialogue, data and directive
- Society stakeholders onion diagram: private and public civil society sectors, state government
- Franchise stakeholders 7 elements diagram: competition, customers, franchisees, franchisors, suppliers, communities
- Stakeholder levels mapping diagram template
- Ordering system application stakeholders example
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||20 slides|
|Content:||13 diagrams, 28 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.45|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools, management|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.