Stakeholder levels mapping diagram template
Stakeholder Analysis Diagrams (PPT Template)
Stakeholder Levels Mapping Diagram Template
- Connected: Stakeholders who are directly involved in the project, such as shareholders, clients, and suppliers.
- Internal: Stakeholders who are within the organization, such as the board, employees, and managers.
- External: Stakeholders who are outside of the organization, such as the government, lobby groups, and the media.
- The slide is divided into three sections: Connected, Internal, and External.
- Each section contains a list of stakeholders.
- The lines connecting the three sections represent the relationships between the different stakeholders.
- The colors of the lines represent the different levels of influence of the stakeholders.
- The slide uses a simple and straightforward design.
- The use of three sections makes it easy to identify the different types of stakeholders.
- The use of different colors for the lines helps to visualize the different levels of influence of the stakeholders.
- The icons are used to add visual interest to the slide and to help communicate the different types of stakeholders.
Overall, the slide is well-designed and easy to understand. It provides a clear and concise overview of the different stakeholder levels that should be considered when mapping stakeholders.
Use scenarios in business presentations:
- Project management presentations: To identify and map the different stakeholders involved in a project.
- Business development presentations: To identify and target the most relevant stakeholders for a new business venture.
- Change management presentations: To communicate the impacts of a change to different stakeholders and to develop a plan to manage their concerns.
- Investor relations presentations: To provide investors with an overview of the company's stakeholder landscape and how the company is engaging with its stakeholders.
- Sustainability presentations: To identify and map the stakeholders who are impacted by the company's sustainability performance and to develop a plan to engage with them on sustainability issues.