How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Present Product Launch phases or company growth stages by rocket launch infographics and step diagram. This is as a catchy visual metaphor that will make your presentation more engaging.
To help you our show various numbers of stages, we designed several list diagrams in modern flat style with the space shuttle and universe themed images.
The content of the Rocket Launch infographics PowerPoint Template includes:
- 22 editable illustrations, some with cosmos and Earth globe backgrounds and iconography representing various launch phases and flight timeline
- two practical examples of product pre-launch, launch and post-launch stages, company startup process phases
- two graphical styles to choose from: modern eye-catching flat design or light outline rocket shapes and icons
- 37 vector icons in outlined and flat style, representing spacecraft, rocket engines with the space shuttle, pre-launch ignition, release and ascending flight path, Earth globe with continents, ideation, product development, monetization and growth charts
- instruction how to modify those diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Rocket Launch visual conceptThe metaphor of launching a rocket into the space is practical representation of any consequent stages. The launch and flight stages can present a list of items that follow each other.
When to use Rocket Launch graphics?Usage examples:
- Illustrating product launch framework used in marketing. There are three stages - product pre-launch preparations, launch stage and post-launch actitities.
- The flight stages of a space shuttle are applied also as a representation of startup development from idea, to project definition, prototype, establishing a business model and founding a company at the end.
- Visually present any growth steps or ordered events list
- Show a timeline represented by rocket flight trajectory
You can add subtle animations and icons representing launch stages such as uncovering steps one by one.
You can modify the diagrams, replace symbols, change a number of steps. Use the icon collection at the end of the presentation slide deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
You can edit text descriptions, colors of all illustrations and replace icons (all graphics is a vector format). Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Content descriptionRocket Launch Diagram contains set of fully-prepared slides:
- Goal introduction slide with rocket launch graphics on a space picture background with text placeholder;
- Spacecraft launch tree diagram template with rocket graphics;
- Space shuttle graphics with two columns list description and icons for each stage;
- Six phases product launch infographics shown with space shuttle graphics on a space background;
- Steps list illustrated with outline heavy space shuttle and place for a short description;
- Four levels list shown with outline rocket graphics and list description with icons for each stage;
- Startup process phases shown with rocket picture and list description on a dark space background;
- Four phases diagram illustrated with spacecraft picture and list description with icons;
- Product launch funnel shown with rocket launch graphics and description with icons;
- Three and four steps vertical timeline shown with outline rocket launch graphics and text placeholders;
- Eight steps horizontal timeline illustrated with rocket trajectory and description with multicolor icons in two versions: on a light and dark background;
- Six steps timeline shown with rocket trajectory and description in two versions: rocket ascent and rocket descent;
- Launch essentials template shown with spacecraft picture and description;
- Pre-launch, launch, post-launch diagram with picture and description: on the light and dark background;
- Four-, five-, six-, seven stages list with rocket launch graphics and text placeholder to each stage.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||30 slides|
|Content:||22 charts, 37 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.17|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||graphic_tools, formal_style, outline|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.