How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Need to illustrate a strategy roadmap, present do’s and don’ts or project milestones? To make presentations on these topics impactful, we advise using innovative metaphors of road sign visuals. We’ve designed PPT diagrams which you can use to illustrate a action plan, journey towards a goal, show obstacles and dangers or task prioritization in a visual way without being wordy.
This Road Signs Infographics PPT deck contains:
- 19 road and traffic signs diagrams to present project stages, strategy decisions, direction instructions, business changes or comparison lists.
- Slides are designed in a modern flat style. Use them to depict your thoughts visually and present complex ideas in a clear attractive way.
- 57 road signs and flat symbols to show various business concepts e.g. Empathy, Communication, Anger, Conflict, Teamwork, Meeting, Creativity, Benefit, Idea.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What are the Road Signs charts?
Road signs are great visuals when it comes to illustrating strategy roadmaps and decisions or several options for future direction. Very often they are used to show obstacles and dangers, but there are a lot more ways how you can make good use of them. You can illustrate potential risks, journey towards your goal (especially if you have several options and fancy one), pivoting business strategy, create do's and don'ts comparison or list of factors. Either way, road sign infographics will bring harmony to your design and transform your ideas into nice and outstanding graphical content.
Where can you use the Road Signs infographics?These diagrams will save you time on design and will help you to present your ideas clearly without losing the attention of the audience.
- Illustrate strategy roadmap with warning triangle road signs.
- Visualize project milestone stages with journey roadmap infographics.
- Design a crossroad diagram to show journey towards your goal with destination, stop, obstacles, and road signs graphics.
- Illustrate pivoting business strategy diagram with highway roadmap.
- Determine direction with road sign diagram including following options: returning back, going straight or take turn, change direction.
- Show obstacles and dangers using yellow road signs.
- Create don’ts diagram with forbidden rules and road signs .
- Present workplace regulation rules using traffic signs graphics: Recycling, Meetings Invitations, Document Backup, Data Security.
- Visualize do’s and don’ts in business meeting etiquette.
- Design task prioritization, comparison diagrams and factors list.
- Show possible risks using falling rocks danger, slippery road, steep hill ascent obstacles signs.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Road Signs Graphics contains pre-designed slides:
- Miscellaneous road signs graphics set
- Strategy roadmap with warning triangle road signs
- Strategy roadmap with yellow US road obstacle signs
- Project milestone stages journey roadmap infographics
- Crossroad diagram: journey towards your goal
- Selecting options diagram with three exit directions highway signs
- Pivoting business strategy diagram highway roadmap illustration
- Business destination road sign diagram
- Destination distance road banner diagram
- Direction determination road sign diagram
- Obstacles and dangers road signs diagram
- Don’ts diagram with forbidden rules road signs
- Workplace regulation traffic signs example diagram
- Do’s and don’ts items list diagram
- Task prioritization road signs diagram
- Do’s and don’ts comparison traffic signs diagram
- One way sign alternative options comparison diagram
- Risks illustration road signs diagram
- Traffic signs business options diagram for three elements
- Traffic signs list of factors diagram for three items
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||25 slides|
|Content:||19 charts, 57 signs & icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.52|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||new, formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.