How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Are you looking for visuals to present the remote work processes? If you create professional personalized graphics, it will be much easier to hold listeners' attention on topics. To help you out we’ve designed a PowerPoint template containing slides for illustrating all aspects of remote work.
This Remote Work Know-how Infographics collection contains:
- 12 diagrams and slide layouts to present definition, remote wok types, tools for the home office, telecommuting benefits and challenges, implementation plans and tips for effective work.
- Slides are designed in an elegant light-weight outline style. Such graphics will help you present complex ideas creatively and simply.
- 49 outline symbols to show various business concepts e.g. E-conference, Task Management, Kanban, Communication App, Time Zones, Work Planner, Calendar, Socialization, Feedback.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is remote work or telecommuting?
Remote work also known as telecommuting or home office is an arrangement between organization and employee allowing to cooperate without organizing office area or travelling to the workplace. Freelancing, another type of remote work, is becoming more popular each year. In addition to that in 2020, the coronavirus pandemic has fundamentally changed the way many organizations operate. For those, who have never worked from home, it can be quite challenging to do tasks productively, manage virtual meetings, and lead teams.
If you need to create a presentation on this topic or improve the current performance of your remote team, you need to make sure everybody is on the same page and nicely designed slides will help you achieve this goal.
PS. By the way, we're remote workers ourselves :) We've always been a remote company, so many slides in this deck are designed from personal experience. If there's anything you can add to this collection or you just want to share your thoughts, reach out to us. We'll gladly talk!
Where Remote Work know-how infographics can be used?
- Explain the definition of remote work or telecommuting.
- Present remote work types: Full Time, Part Time, Regular, Occasional, Whole Team.
- Talk about essential tools for home office and remote team management.
- Compare remote work communication apps using elegant table template.
- Illustrate best practices on how to manage remote teams.
- Show telecommuting benefits and challenges for organizations and employees.
- Visualize home office company program implementation plan including activities & outcomes.
- Design an illustrative diagram to talk about online meeting guidelines and present tips for effective remote work .
Remote Work Infographics contains pre-designed slides:
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||18 slides|
|Content:||12 diagrams, 49 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.83|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||outline, new, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.