Online meeting guidelines slide
Remote Work Know-how Infographics (PPT Template)
Online Meeting Guidelines - Employee's Do's and Don'ts Slide
Examples of Do's:
- Turn on your camera: Helps you to stay engaged and shows that you are present and paying attention.
- Publish the meeting agenda: Allows participants to come prepared and contribute to the discussion.
- Be early: Shows that you respect the time of others and are committed to the meeting.
- Give yourself time to focus: This means turning off distractions, such as your phone and email, and finding a quiet place to work.
- Keep it consistent and short: Don't take too much of your coworkers' time by speaking for too long or going off on tangents.
- Start with a light conversation: This can help to break the ice and create a more relaxed atmosphere for the meeting.
Examples of Don'ts:
- Switch to phone: Video chat is generally preferred, but if you have a poor internet connection or are in a noisy environment, it may be better to switch to audio-only.
- Get distracted: It's easy to get distracted during online meetings, but it's important to stay focused on the task at hand.
- Be late: Arriving late to a meeting is disruptive and shows that you don't respect the time of others.
- Log out: Before the meeting starts, make sure that you are logged into all of the necessary applications and - that your camera and microphone are working properly.
- Steal the show: Don't dominate the conversation or try to make the meeting all about you.
- The slide has a simple and clean design, with a white background and black text.
- The title of the slide is displayed in a large, bold font at the top of the slide.
- The slide content is divided into two columns, with the "Do's" on the left and the "Don'ts" on the right.
- The slide also includes a few simple icons, such as a camera icon for the "Turn on your camera" item and a phone icon for the "Switch to phone" item.
You can use such a slide in a variety of settings, such as:
- Onboarding new employees: This slide can be used to introduce new employees to the company's online meeting guidelines. This can help to ensure that everyone is on the same page and that meetings are productive and efficient.
- Training sessions on online meeting etiquette: This slide can be used as part of a training session on online meeting etiquette. This can help employees to understand the best practices for conducting and participating in online meetings.
- Team meetings: This slide can be displayed at the beginning of each team meeting as a reminder of the team's online meeting guidelines. This can help to create a more productive and respectful meeting environment.
- Company-wide announcements: This slide can be included in a company-wide announcement about online meeting guidelines. This can help to ensure that all employees are aware of the guidelines and that they are being followed consistently.