Product and Strategy Roadmap Presentation Tables (PPT Template)
12 tables + 35 icons (26 slides)
PowerPoint template for product and strategy roadmap presentations. This slide-deck contains example road map tables for business strategy planning, agile project roadmaps or software app product development plans. Using editable roadmap tables you can easily show your project milestones or present a company objectives over a year.
The content of roadmaps template slide deck includes:
- 12 unique modern flat design roadmap tables templates with illustratory icons, timeline arrows, various number of rows and columns
- editable examples of product roadmap, business strategy plan, agile project roadmap or software development chart
- rectangle table roadmaps and centric circular axes roadmap chart with towards one common goal timeline
- extendable set of 35 flat and outline icons for road map infographics
- instruction how to modify the roadmap charts using PowerPoint editing tools
Format: fully editable vector shapes and native PowerPoint tables (you can modify colors, change size without quality loss)
What is a Roadmap graphics?A graphical representation of timeplan of a product development or company strategy over next months or years. Roadmap has usually form of a table where you show duration of project tasks, milestones and deadlines.
How to use roadmap tables in your presentation?Copy the roadmap template that fit you the best and modify it (change dates, move arrows). A few ideas where you can apply those roadmap illustrations:
- Present a long-term strategy of a company
- Show a history of your business activities
- Plan a product development and launch, considering various departments and teams
- Manage an agile software development process
Why to use those roadmap tables as your presentation visuals?Unlike standard PowerPoint tables, these roadmaps have a preset vivid and readable colors. Such roadmap plans are more attractive to look at and will keep attention of your audience on the plans.
You can use one of attached icons to illustrate deadlines or various teams involved in your projects. You can extend it by getting wider PPT icon set (see Related Diagrams section).
You can add explanations and summaries in predesigned side description boxes.
Colors of these diagram shapes and icons are editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your brand template.
Further Resources and Roadmap examplesDefinitions
- Defining a Strategy by Harvard Business Review ( Strategy definition )
- Business strategy roadmaps A Roadmap for Making Business Strategy Actionable
- Article about strategy planning Five Steps to a Strategic Plan
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here