How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
PowerPoint template for product and strategy roadmap presentations. This slide-deck contains example road map tables for business strategy planning, agile project roadmaps or software app product development plans. Using editable roadmap tables you can easily show your project milestones or present company objectives over a year.
The content of roadmaps template slide deck includes:
- 12 unique modern flat design roadmap tables template with illustratory icons, timeline arrows, various number of rows and columns
- editable examples of product roadmap, business strategy plan, agile project roadmap or software development chart
- rectangle table roadmaps and centric circular axes roadmap chart with towards one common goal timeline
- extendable set of 35 flat and outline icons for road map infographics
- instruction how to modify the roadmap charts using PowerPoint editing tools
Format: fully editable vector shapes and native PowerPoint tables (you can modify colors, change size without quality loss)
What is a Roadmap graphics?A graphical representation of the time plan of product development or company strategy over next months or years. The roadmap has usually a form of a table where you show the duration of project tasks, milestones and deadlines.
How to use roadmap tables in your presentation?Copy the roadmap template that fit you the best and modify it (change dates, move arrows). A few ideas where you can apply those roadmap illustrations:
- Present a long-term strategy of a company
- Show a history of your business activities
- Plan a product development and launch, considering various departments and teams
- Manage an agile software development process
Why to use those roadmap tables as your presentation visuals?Unlike standard PowerPoint tables, these roadmaps have a preset vivid and readable colors. Such roadmap plans are more attractive to look at and will keep the attention of your audience on the plans.
You can use one of the attached icons to illustrate deadlines or various teams involved in your projects. You can extend it by getting wider PPT icon set (see Related Diagrams section).
You can add explanations and summaries in predesigned side description boxes.
Colors of these diagram shapes and icons are editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to the colors of your brand template.
Content descriptionProduct and Strategy Roadmap slide deck contains ready-to-use slides:
- Quarterly and yearly timelines for company business strategy illustration: table with flat arrows and outline icons on a picture background.
- Product release and app development roadmaps illustrated with colorful tables and modern flat icons.
- App software product roadmap illustrated with outline table with arrows.
- Technology roadmap diagram presented with multicolored rectangles.
- Centric circles roadmap in two versions: on light and dark background.
- Two-, three-, four-, five categories product development roadmaps illustrated with colorful tables and flat icons.
- Roadmap timeline template illustrated with arrow, which shows years,and text placeholder.
- Three-five years roadmap slide illustrated with colorful table with a place for description.
Icons included in Product and Strategy roadmap diagram:
- Outline Icons for Roadmap Tables: Rocket, Launch, Stars, New Feature, Target, Goal, Tool, Fixing, Cogs, Process, Checkmark, Approval, Megaphone, Announcement, Marketing, Laptop, Computer, Mobile Phone, Web.
- Flat symbols set: Rocket, Launch, Stars, New Feature, Target, Goal, Tool, Fixing, Cogs, Process, Checkmark, Approval, Megaphone, Announcement, Marketing, Laptop, Computer, Mobile Phone, Web.
Further Resources and Roadmap examplesDefinitions
- Defining a Strategy by Harvard Business Review ( Strategy definition )
- Business strategy roadmaps A Roadmap for Making Business Strategy Actionable
- Article about strategy planning Five Steps to a Strategic Plan
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||26 slides|
|Content:||12 tables + 35 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.12|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools, management, IT_concepts|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.