How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Do you want to present a list of four categories in a visual way? Or to express creatively game-related business concepts? We have designed a set of playing card graphics you can use to illustrate luck, best of class ace, random or risk effect.
This PowerPoint template with game cards suit graphic contains:
- 15 slide layouts with various cards illustrations - a pile of cards, card pyramid, lucky Poker hand and list of four classical french suit card symbols Spades, Diamonds, Heaths and Clubs.
- Modern flat graphical style - simple and readable card shapes and elegant outline card symbols.
- 47 icons to present various business concepts e.g. cards types clubs, spades, heart, diamond, joker luck clown hat, growth, people, thinking outcome.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is Playing Cards graphics good for?Slide illustration with pictures of various game cards values and colors is catchy visual to make your presentation look different.
Cards game is a good metaphor to express a bunch of business concepts in your presentation, for example, gamification, randomness, risk or strategy. You can also illustrate a variety of options. Classical playing cards set has four types Spades, Hearts, Diamonds and Clubs. There is also a universal Joker card that can represent an idea of being lucky.
Having such graphics on a slide will make your presentation interesting to look at without the need to be wordy.
Where you can use the playing cards concept?
- Illustrate a risk element e.g. in risk management process
- Express randomness or uncertainty by cards shuffle picture
- Present being the best in class by adding ace card.
- Show a variety of options by using different card numbers and colors
- Visualize the luck concept by Joker card
- Add playfulness element to your slides, express gaming or gamification ideas
- Illustrate any collection set that has 4 defined categories
- Show a process status or work size by pile of cards metaphor
Playing cards have been part of human life for over a millennium, but do you know that cards are a popular visual tool to use in a presentation? The playing card shapes are a creative metaphor to show business concepts of events series, elements building up the bigger modularity, risk models.
Playing cards infographics contain ready-to-use modern diagrams, and lists illustrated with symbols dedicated to the following topics:
- List for four elements illustrated with playing cards diagram
- Playing cards deck showed with list of four fixed elements
- Classical french suit playing cards diagram with icons: clubs, diamonds, hearts, spades, joker
- Playing cards types displayed with outline icon symbols: clubs, diamonds, hearts, spades, joker
- Gamification visual metaphor illustration showed with poker set design
- Quote slide template with lucky poker hand design
- Ace cards graphics intended to present top four strengths
- Pile of cards infographics showed with three lists example
- Switching cards template
- Shuffle cards graphics with tables for notes
- Playing cards pyramid diagram for three-, four-, six elements
- Business risk template slide describing quick growth, financial strategy, low budget, complicated procedures and model
- Playing cards for 4 elements showed with visual list instead of bullet-points
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||27 slides|
|Content:||15 layouts, 47 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.07|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.