How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Set of editable PowerPoint infographics with Pillar diagrams and ancient column graphics. Use them to present the foundations of core values or principles in Your presentation.
The Pillar diagrams template includes a set of modern outline and flat graphics and icons that you can use to create modern professional slides.
This PowerPoint Pillar & Column diagrams set includes:
- 17 various style ancient columns diagrams. There are pillars layouts with 3, 4, 5 and 6 columns, roof and foundation elements. The diagrams are in two styles, lightly outlined column graphics and modern flat infographics. We recommend using the outline columns if you want to print the slides.
- a sample set of vector icons representing frequent business concepts such as operations or implementation, product, technology, people, goals, and target.
- predesigned example of Business Strategy Pillars infographics and Brand Development Columns Graphics
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a Pillar chart?Pillar diagrams are visual framework representing common ground and common supporting principles in form of vertical columns standing on common foundations supporting the roof - a symbol of joint goal or objective.
How you can use the Pillar Diagrams Template?
Pillar Diagrams and Column Infographics can be useful for presenting strategy and business values. You can use column graphics to present a strong foundation in a clear visual way. Each pillar has a place for a text description, that will help you to explain main elements without clutter on a slide.
Pillar diagram template can also represent a concept of marketing strategy and business plan analysis as a metaphor for anything strong. You could choose three-, four-, five-, six- and seven-columns chart for thoroughly describing your data.
Why to use Pillars diagrams as your presentation visuals?
Using diagram visuals helps to express various business concepts such as company mission and values in clear way than using only a text bullet points.
Pillar diagrams are easy to modify, replace text inside the columns, change icons. On the last slides you can see a sample of icons you can reuse or you can extend the icon collection by getting PPT icon set bundles (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors and number of pillar shapes is fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can remove or add a column, change its colors to match your brand.
The Pillar and Column Infographics diagram contains pre-designed slides:
- Example of the brand development process illustrated with outline column diagram with a place for text description on each pillar.
- Business strategy slide: company core values presented on five pillars: customer focus, solution, people, monetization and operations.
- Outline ancient pillars with three-, four-, five-, six- and seven-columns diagram (illustrated in minimalistic style).
- Roman pillars chart presented with three-, four-, five-, six- and seven-columns in flat style.
- Five pillars graphics with segmented columns (each column is divided for presenting various sides of each stage).
- Roman template with pillars shapes illustrated with icons and text description in front of the columns.
- Five-columns pillars diagram with foundation description (this template has more place for the text).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||20 slides|
|Content:||17 diagrams & icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.45|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.