Pillar Diagrams and Column Infographics (PPT Graphics)
17 diagrams & icons (20 slides)
Set of editable PowerPoint infographics with Pillar diagrams and ancient column graphics. Use them to present the foundations of core values or principles in Your presentation.
The Pillar diagrams template includes a set of modern outline and flat graphics and icons that you can use to create modern professional slides.
This PowerPoint Pillar & Column diagrams set includes:
- 17 various style ancient columns diagrams. There are pillars layouts with 3, 4, 5 and 6 columns, roof and foundation elements. The diagrams are in two styles, lightly outlined column graphics and modern flat infographics. We recommend using the outline columns if you want to print the slides.
- a sample set of vector icons representing frequent business concepts such as operations or implementation, product, technology, people, goals, and target.
- predesigned example of Business Strategy Pillars infographics and Brand Development Columns Graphics
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a Pillar chart?Pillar diagrams are visual framework representing common ground and common supporting principles in form of vertical columns standing on common foundations supporting the roof - symbol of joint goal or objective.
Why to use Pillars diagrams as your presentation visuals?
Using diagram visuals helps to express various business concepts such as company mission and values in clear way than using only a text bullet points.
Pillar diagrams are easy to modify, replace text inside the columns, change icons. On the last slides you can see a sample of icons you can reuse or you can extend the icon collection by getting PPT icon set bundles (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors and number of pillar shapes is fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can remove or add a column, change its colors to match your brand.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here