Orbit Diagram Infographics (PPT Template)
21 diagrams, 35 icons (28 slides)
Do you want to present various relations with one central element? We have designed a set of orbit graphics you can use to illustrate relationships in a business, elements orbiting main object.
This PowerPoint template with Orbit Diagram graphic contains:
- 21 various illustrations of solar system-like orbits, with elliptical and circle forms, moon-like relation diagram and satellites .
- Three graphical styles - modern flat graphics, creative hand drawn shapes of a chart markers and elegant light line graphic.
- 35 icons in those 3 styles (scribble, flat, outline) to present various business concepts e.g.Clients, Team, Communication, Marketing, Document, Process, Hierarchy, Deadline,Data Cloud, Budget, Satellite Dish, Antenna.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is Orbit Diagram - as a presentation visual?The concept graphics with central circles resembling the orbits and planets. Orbit diagrams are a great metaphor for solar system-like relationships.
You can use them to present a central element with sub-elements, underlining their common relationship. You can also use this concept to redesign a simple list into memorable visual.
Having such graphics on a slide will attract attention to your presentation without the need to be wordy.
Where you can use this concept of orbiting elements?
- Presenting the Company headquarters and sub offices, arranging them e.g. by distance.
- Showing zones of transport means.
- Showcasing topics related to concepts like "Company going global".
- Explaining relations between company and subsidiary companies.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here