How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Presenting a plan on how to use media for marketing? Use this visual presentation deck we designed for presenting marketing advertising strategies, media scheduling, purchasing digital and other public or social media presence.
The Media Planning PowerPoint template includes diagrams to define marketing and advertising terms - mass media use principles, key terms and activity plans:
- 13 diagrams for presenting media goals, target user group, key terms and types of media platforms, campaign calendar, advertising plan and sales targets.
- 32 icons to illustrate media terms such as digital advertising, marketing strategies and processes, scheduling, TV, Radio and other media platforms.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is Media Planning?The goal of proper use of media for marketing purposes is to increase brand awareness Support sales of existing products or launch of new product entering new markets. By proper planning strategy ensure the best combination of media to reach your marketing goal - select optimal media platforms for a brand or product, depending on your target customers and budget.
Why to use this visual template?
- Ensure professional and clear information structure.
- Explain the basics of media planning, starting with targeting, marketing objectives definitions, choosing best media types and scheduling advertisements
- Use this template to present visually the major media types, media scheduling processes and general advertising management strategies.
On the last part of this deck, we added a set of icons you can use instead of icons in slide examples. You can extend this symbols icon collection by getting more flat business icons (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of all text placeholders, text graphics and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Media Planning template content descriptionThis PowerPoint visuals deck contains slides with
- Definition, Purpose & Goals of media planning
- Target Group definition template with sales avatar profile slide
- Key Terms and Media Planning elements explanation diagram
- Media Briefing Objectives & Underlying Factors
- Sales Target Objectives
- 4 Types of Media - Earned, Shared, Paid, Owned with Publicity, Social Media, Paid Media, Content items
- Media Campaign's Overview Calendar Timeline
- Advertising Marketing Media Scheduling Plan Table
Full content description:Media Planning Presentation Diagrams contains ready-to-use slides:
- Media planning presentation content slide in text placeholder with flat icon;
- Media presence goals template on a picture background with bullet point description;
- User profile shown with bullet point description and icons;
- Key terms in media planning shown with circle diagram and text placeholder for each item;
- Media planning elements shown with diagram with icons;
- Media briefing objectives and underlying factors scheme shown with bullet point description and colorful icons;
- Target goals and objectives shown with four items circle diagram with description;
- Six elements target goals and objectives circle diagram with text placeholder for each item;
- Types of media diagram with description for each item: earned media, shared media, paid media, owned media;
- Media types list with icons and bullet point description;
- Media plan diamond diagram with colorful icons and text placeholders;
- Media campaign's overview calendar timeline with description for each month;
- Media scheduling plan shown with table and flat arrows.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||19 slides|
|Content:||13 charts, 32 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.53|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.