Do you need to present your company’s compensation and benefits scheme to your employees, key stakeholders in your organization or any external audience? Use our pre-designed template providing full visibility into your remuneration and payroll systems and processes combined with the benefits package offerings in an eye-catching and attractive format.
We have designed a template with editable diagrams to help you present those Human Resources related topics.
This Payroll, Compensation, HR Admin Process PowerPoint template contains:
- 23 diagrams illustrating HR administration areas lists, definition of administration in HR, compensation and benefits hierarchy comparison, process stages, salary determination waterfall flowchart and workflow process ready to use by company or individual.
- This presentation is designed in a modern flat graphics style enriched with outline icons and topic-related photos.
- 25 icons illustrating topics related to Human Resources like Administration, Employees, Document, Health Insurance, Safety, Schedule, Screening, Validation, Reporting, Finance, Salary, Tax, Invoice and many more.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Authors of this HR Administration, Payroll and Compensations PowerPoint Template
What is an Administration in HR?
Human resources administration plays a critical role in each company or organization. It is a part of the overall management of employment experience and includes such areas as compensation and fringe benefits, payroll, personnel records management, guidelines & policies handling and more.
Why use diagrams in HR Administration presentations?
If your responsibilities lie in HR administration and you need to explain the processes of your compensations and benefits policies, then a clear PowerPoint slide deck can be an essential communication tool.
When presenting salary determination or payroll processes, our PowerPoint diagrams can help you communicate key messages to internal and external stakeholders.
You can reuse our graphs and charts and tailor them to your needs to upgrade your presentation slides. Our slides are effortless to edit. We also include detailed instructions on altering the diagrams' content, colors, look and feel.
Where can you use the HR Administration graphics?
The HR payroll, compensation and administration diagrams can be used in a broad spectrum of contexts, such as:
- Illustrate the scope of HR administration management in a compelling way of 9 areas overview excluding or including the detailed description of each area
- Characterize each or selected areas of the HR administration management in an attractive form with the associated icon assigned to it
- Present your company’s compensation and benefits scheme with a light or dark background
- Describe your salary determination process in 2 different variants of a diagram that communicates a sequence of actions to be taken, which can also be enriched with your valuable comments
- Visualize 3 stages payroll process in the format of a flowchart or roadmap, picking a light or dark background style according to your needs
Try using these PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in a professional way.
All graphics are editable so that you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. You can also extend the collection with more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable with built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the filling and outline color of all shapes and icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
Design by infoDiagram designer.