Fruits Vegetables Crop Agriculture icons (PPT flat clipart)
44 flat icons (29 slides)
Flat Food and Agriculture Icons for infographics and presentations of Crop Cultivation - 44 complex multicolor PPT vector symbols
Further Resources about Fruits, Vegetables and Crop Agriculture:
Slide set content details:Many useful icons and graphics of fruits, vegetables crop agriculture. Package contains food pictures, plant graphics and icons related to agriculture industry. Use it in any presentation about food, crop production or agricultural research. Graphics for agriculture industry as well as for food agencies, restaurants or environmental organizations. Package content:
- Four slides with different types of raised crops. Symbols of: wheat, oat, rice, corn, fruits, vegetables, potato, sugar beet, sugarcane, legumes, cotton, mushrooms, spices.
- Resources of crops cultivation with icons of seeds, land, water, sun.
- Fertilizers: manure, compost, chemical, mineral.
- Methods of crop cultivation: chemical pesticides, genetically modified organism (GMO), crop rotation.
- Facilities and tools with icons of: fruit, vegetables crop agriculture: plantation, tractor, machinery.
- Agriculture inputs and symbols of: money, worker, supply, demand.
- Three slides with products icons of crop agriculture. Contain: flour, pastry, fibers, organic farming, vegetable oil, biofuel, sugar, ornamental, beer, wine, juice, clothes.
- Three infographics with crops and food statistics and numbers.
- Top agricultural products chart and statistics of global quantitative food losses and waste.
- Graphic presenting crop cultivation process with icons of inputs and outputs.
- Nine slides with icon index in different colours. Contain for example icons of: corn, orange, apple, tomato, potato, seeds, labor, farmer, pastry, biofuel, decorative, wine, beer, juice, pesticides, plantation, tractor, processing.
- for light background,
- for dark background,
- in natural colors,
- as a standalone symbols,
- as a symbol in the circle shape.
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's contributing designer
- Contact: here