Curved Road Map Presentation Infographic (PPT Template)
12 infographics, 14 icons (17 slides)
PowerPoint infographics for illustrating steps, roadmaps, plans and journeys in form of a curvy highway road towards a goal. You can use this editable graphics to present history of software app release or draw a project milestones timeline. This visual metaphor of 3d like winding road is great way to show journey line to customer or personal success. If strategy and management context, present this roadmap as a path toward company vision or activities review timeline.
What’s inside this road maps graphics slide deck:
- 12 modern flat infographics of various roads and highways in 3d perspective with pins and steps description text areas.
- editable examples of software app release roadmap, project milestones history or strategy plan towards company vision chart
- extendable set of 14 icons for roadmap presentations such as rocket symbol for product launch, direction arrows or objective bullseye sign
- instruction how to modify the road infographics using PowerPoint editing tools
Format: fully editable vector shapes and native PowerPoint tables (you can modify colors, change size without quality loss)
What is a Road map infographics?Graphical form illustrating various plans and steps using metaphor of a road to visualize the process or a journey towards the goal.
How to use roadmap infographics in your PowerPoint slides?Choose and copy the road map graphics to your presentation. Feel free to modify it as you need - changing texts, adding or removing roadmap pins or colors. Typical cases where roadmap visual slides can be handy:
- Present a strategical milestones towards company vision
- Draw a company history timeline
- Present a software application release steps
- Explain a project milestones over a time
- Show process of customer journey.
Why it’s worth to use such road map infographics?Full picture slides grabs attention of the audience as they usually break monotonous sequence of text only slides. This will help you to engage your audience in your presentation.
You can add a simple animations to uncover items on a journey map one by one. Each item can be illustrated by icon specific to the roadmap milestone, so you wil create better association with presented topics. If you are missing any symbols check see Related Diagrams section for PPT icons collection.
We added there set of textboxes to explain each roadmap step. Feel free to extend those shapes if you need more space, or duplicate them to get create more roadmap steps.
Colors of all graphics here are editable. You can modify them to fit your or your client visual identity.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here