infoDiagram > Content-ready Topics > Management > Product and Strategy Roadmap Presentation Tables (PPT Template)
Corporate Roadmap PowerPoint template to create product and strategy roadmap presentations. This slide deck contains example road map tables for business strategy planning, agile project roadmaps, or software app product development plans. Using editable roadmap tables you can easily show your project milestones or present company objectives over a year.
The content of the roadmaps template slide deck includes:
- 12 unique modern flat design roadmap tables template with illustratory icons, timeline arrows, various numbers of rows and columns
- editable examples of the product roadmap, business strategy plan, agile project roadmap, or software development chart
- rectangle table roadmaps and centric circular axes roadmap chart with towards one common goal timeline
- extendable set of 35 flat and outline icons for road map infographics
- instruction on how to modify the roadmap charts using PowerPoint editing tools
Format: fully editable vector shapes and native PowerPoint tables (you can modify colors, and change size without quality loss)
What is a Roadmap graphics?
A graphical representation of the time plan of product development or company strategy over the next months or years. The roadmap has usually a form of a table where you show the duration of project tasks, milestones, and deadlines.
How to create roadmap tables in your PowerPoint presentation?
Copy the roadmap template that fits you the best and modify it (change dates, move arrows). A few ideas where you can apply those roadmap illustrations:
- Present a long-term strategy of a company
- Show a history of your business activities
- Plan a product development and launch journey, considering various departments and teams
- Manage an agile software development process
Why use those roadmap tables as your presentation visuals?
Unlike standard PowerPoint tables, these roadmaps have a preset vivid and readable colors. Such roadmap plans are more attractive to look at and will keep the attention of your audience on the plans.
You can use one of the attached icons to illustrate deadlines or various teams involved in your projects. You can extend it by getting a wider PPT icon set (see Related Diagrams section).
You can add explanations and summaries in predesigned side description boxes.
The colors of these diagram shapes and icons are editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to the colors of your brand template.
The product and Strategy Roadmap slide deck contains ready-to-use slides:
- Quarterly and yearly timelines for company business strategy illustration: table with flat arrows and outline icons on a picture background.
- Product release and app development roadmaps illustrated with colorful tables and modern flat icons.
- App software product roadmap illustrated with outline table with arrows.
- Technology roadmap diagram presented with multicolored rectangles.
- Centric circles roadmap in two versions: on light and dark backgrounds.
- Two-, three-, four-, five categories product development roadmaps illustrated with colorful tables and flat icons.
- Roadmap timeline template illustrated with an arrow, which shows years, and text placeholder.
- Three-five years roadmap slide illustrated with colorful table with a place for description.
Icons included in the Product and Strategy roadmap diagram:
- Outline Icons for Roadmap Tables: Rocket, Launch, Stars, New Feature, Target, Goal, Tool, Fixing, Cogs, Process, Checkmark, Approval, Megaphone, Announcement, Marketing, Laptop, Computer, Mobile Phone, Web.
- Flat symbols set: Rocket, Launch, Stars, New Feature, Target, Goal, Tool, Fixing, Cogs, Process, Checkmark, Approval, Megaphone, Announcement, Marketing, Laptop, Computer, Mobile Phone, Web.
Further Resources and Roadmap examples
- Defining a Strategy by Harvard Business Review ( Strategy definition )
- Business strategy roadmaps A Roadmap for Making Business Strategy Actionable
- Article about strategy planning Five Steps to a Strategic Plan
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
See editing demonstration in our HowTo Videos.
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here