If you want to present your corporate brand identity, present brand objectives or talk about the difference between brand and image, use visuals during your speech. A picture is worth a thousand words, especially if we are talking about the brand.
This PowerPoint graphics collection includes:
- 18 diagrams for presenting brand identity components, objectives, quotes, tools and assets
- stylish professional-looking graphics to capture information concisely and professionally /li>
- 31 flat icon collection to show branding concepts such as Brand Value, Awareness, Shareholders, Acceptance, Loyalty, Partnership, Security or Promise
- instruction how to modify the corporate branding diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What are Branding Elements?
Visuals including diagrams and symbols to present concepts connected with Brand Identity in an innovative and appealing way.
Why to use Corporate Branding diagrams?
- Visualize all concepts connected with your corporate branding in a fresh way.
- Clearly present the direction towards which the company is headed
- Make sure your team understands all concepts of the brand identity, including objectives, tools and purpose
- Show the connection between corporate branding and company’s strategy in understandable way using modern diagrams
- Presenting Brand Identity Components: Trust, Design, Value, Strategy, Logo, Marketing, Advertising, Identity
- While talking about Branding Importance Areas and Brand Purpose
- Visualizing the difference between Brand Identity and Brand Image Comparison
- Illustrating Branding and Company Culture Iceberg Mode, and Visual Brand Assets
- Expressing Brand Awareness Objectives like Reach, Considerations, Traffic, Engagement, Conversions, Sales and Visits
- Explaining brand positioning and listing the ways of new brand identity implementation
- Explaining Brand Awareness Objectives such as Reach, Considerations, Traffic, Engagement, Conversions, Sales, Visits
The way a brand is presented to consumers is called corporate branding. Its importance cannot be overstated enough. Just like your personal identity makes you uniquely you, your brand identity is the special sauce of your business that sets you apart from every other company.
Corporate brand identity models diagram contains set of fully- prepared slides:
- Content slide of corporate brand identity
- Branding quote template
- Brand identity components slide
- Branding importance areas diagram
- Comparison table: brand identity and brand image
- Brand purpose matrix slide
- Branding objectives list infographics
- Brand purpose model slide
- Branding and company culture showed with iceberg model design
- Visual brand assets list diagram
- Brand tools types digital: Web, social nets, apps, stationery
- Branding PESO model illustrated with venn diagram
- Brand stakeholders list depicted with circle graphics
- Brand awareness objectives slide
- Brand development flowchart: design, touchpoints, assets, strategy, research
- Brand key diagram
- Brand positioning statement template
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here