How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Are you explaining the Value Chain model? Doing business analysis using this consulting approach? Use visuals from the presentation deck we’ve designed for presenting strategy management or business evaluation.
This Value Chain Analysis deck includes flow charts you can use to explain this consulting business model:
- 23 diagrams of Porter’s Value Chain Model for business analysis, in various versions, highlighting specific elements, primary and support activities
- 16 icons to illustrate specific elements of this business flow chart such as Opportunity, Output Process, Service, Infrastructure, Support, Technology Development, Destination or Versatility logo symbol.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is Value Chain Model?This management model serves to evaluate company activities that deliver a product or a service to the end client. It’s one of business decision support tool - helping company leaders or business consultants to understand how a firm creates value, analyze what activities contribute to this process directly (primary activities) and what is supporting the value creation.
Why to use the Value Chain visual template?
- Having a clear visual representation value chain process makes it easier to explain dependencies between value creation elements.
- Using one simple diagram capturing the big picture of the firm activities ensures a better understanding of how the company works by all stakeholders involved in the business analysis process.
- Presenting details of company activities in the context of this model helps employees to see their work as part of a bigger whole, to have a big picture. And that contributes to overall employee engagement and improves motivation in the team.
- Analyzing how your or someone else’s company is working, how it creates value, evaluating business activities in order to identify the most crucial ones and be able to make well-informed business decisions.
- Presenting how the company works to your employees or coworkers, to make them aware of company strategy and future business plans.
- Explaining or teaching the concept of Porter’s business model to students
Value chain management requires a complete picture of how value is added along the whole supply chain from production through distribution to processing. To help you show the complexity of the value chain process in an understandable and professional way, we designed a Value Chain presentation template collection. By using value chain symbols you can create informative and persuasive slides emphasizing companies activity. All these icons are intended to visualize your ideas, strategies and business analysis.
Value Chain collection contains ready-to-use modern symbols dedicated to the following topics:
- Content and overview boxes explaining the process of value chain model
- Definition box emphasizing what is value chain
- Primary items of value chain model: inbound and outbound logistics, operations, marketing and sales, service
- Support activities defining the value chain: firm infrastructure, HR management, technology development, procurement slides
- Margin as an item of value chain model
- Slide templates explaining the elements of value chain infographics: firm infrastructure, HR management, technology development, procurement, inbound and outbound logistics, operations, marketing and sales, service
- Slide showing the of value chain model usage illustrated with steps diagram
- Subactivities table: primary and support activities illustrated with flat icons
- Value chain elements in reliance on procurement and operations, firm infrastructure and services
- Activities table template showing the ways of value increasing with description column
- Matrix diagram illustrating changes in comparison to generic strategies
- Priority of changes table depicted in 5-leveled pyramid diagram
Colors of all text placeholders, text graphics and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||27 slides|
|Content:||23 diagrams, 16 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.07|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, management|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.