How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Presentation template for PowerPoint (PPTX version Office 2007 and newer) - Watercolor stripe on paper background
- unique graphical background with 4 slide layouts: title, standard, transition, end slide
- pre-defined colors set inside the template (to give enough contrast and color harmony)
- aquarelle stripe for titles highlighting
- examples of text, chart, SmartArt content
Organic aquarelle style presentation template for PowerPoint
- Watercolor blue stripe on plain paper background
- Title slide layout - with central blue watercolor stripe
- Standard content slide layout, watercolor slide title, one placeholder for text, chart, table, picture or SmartArt diagram
- Comparison layout - Two Column with watercolor headlines
- Transition slide layout - Watercolor section title stripe
- End slide layout - Last Closing Slide with grey watercolor stripe
- Set of watercolor brush stripe element in various colors: dark blue, light blue, violet, dark yellow, green, grey, turquoise
- Examples of using watercolor stripes for bottom line or headers highlighting for charts, texts, SmartArt diagrams.
Template customization on request e.g.
- adjusting style to your corporate identity
- more slide layouts, chart templates, pre-defined slide deck
- content face-lifting or visualization from scratch (text to diarams)
- other formats e.g. if you need older PPT format
- Design: Izabela Zvirinska, Contact via infoDiagram.com
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||9 slides|
|Content:||PPTX template, 5 slide layouts|
|Price per slide:||$3.22|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||graphic_tools, handwritten, template|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.