SWOT analysis template diagrams (PPT icons)
20 diagrams, 36 icons (43 slides)
- 20 pre-designed SWOT diagram (colorful and monotonous gradient, handwritten scribble)
- 36 unique editable icons representing Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- fully editable shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - thanks to vector format)
What is SWOT analysis?
SWOT technique was developed in the 60s and 70s for XX century by Albert Humphrey from Stanford University. He used data from Fortune 500 companies from various industries:
- financial institutions
SWOT analysis in automotive companies. The technique is used by all leading motor companies like Ford, Honda or Volkswagen.
Despite SWOT technique was created basing on the research of large corporations like airways or financial institutions it can be successfully used for a small business like a cafeteria, restaurant, social media or small consulting companies. It is a vital part of the marketing plan or product strategy.
SWOT stands for:
- Strengths - internal helpful factors
- Weaknesses - internal harmful factors
- Opportunities - external helpful factors
- Threats - external harmful factors
When and How to use SWOT analysis diagram?
SWOT analysis is used in a variety of business planning activities. The most common use cases for SWOT analysis technique usage are:
- strategic planning
- small business strategy generation
- marketing plan
- business strategy
- competition analysis
- competition strategy
- business plan
SWOT puts a company into the context of market conditions and may be used to display marketing situation and strategy both large corporations or small businesses. SWOT method might be used to tackle with corporate strategies, but also a department or even personal strategy for career planning. It is proven and wildly used a technique.
SWOT usage for internal departments
The technique might be used also to analyze solve challenges in internal departments of the company. This may include internal audit strategy, setting the financial strategy of the department.
SWOT for business development
Business proposals may be also enriched with strategic information and SWOT technique is an option to visualize the general picture of a company's strategic planning.
Why use SWOT analysis diagrams
The template focuses on helping you create slides for accommodating a large amount of text without giving a cluttered look. Presented shapes have been designed to accommodate large chunks of text, with graphics that can help your audience instantly grab the basic concept of the slide.
SWOT analysis template contains pre-designed slides:
- SWOT analysis chart illustrated with: square and stripe ribbon graphics, diamond shape on a picture background, 3D square chart, outline circle diagram on a dark picture background, rounded diamonds with a description, multicolor diamond template, square chart on a photo background, outline circle diagram, 4 circle shape with a text description.
- Separately designed analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in the following versions: square ribbon chart, stripe ribbon graphics with text placeholder, diamond shape, small rounded diamonds graphics with a description, big colorful diamond, outline circle template and circles with a text description.
- Strength and weaknesses analysis templates: 3D square chart, outline circle diagram on a dark picture background, square chart on a photo background.
- Examples of the threats and opportunities diagrams: 3D square chart, outline circle diagram on a dark picture background, square chart on a photo background.
Icons for showing SWOT analysis:
- Flat group dynamics symbols
- Outline group icons
- Scribble group dynamics icons
Further information resources
- SWOT Analysis strategic planning method (Wikipedia)
FormatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text