How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
- 20 pre-designed SWOT diagram (colorful and monochromatic palette, handwritten scribble)
- 36 unique editable icons representing Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- fully editable shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - thanks to vector format)
What is SWOT analysis?
SWOT technique was developed in the 60s and 70s for XX century by Albert Humphrey from Stanford University. He used data from Fortune 500 companies from various industries:
- financial institutions
SWOT analysis in automotive companies. The technique is used by all leading motor companies like Ford, Honda or Volkswagen.
Despite SWOT technique was created basing on the research of large corporations like airways or financial institutions it can be successfully used for a small business like a cafeteria, restaurant, social media or small consulting companies. It is a vital part of the marketing plan or product strategy.
SWOT stands for:
- Strengths - internal helpful factors
- Weaknesses - internal harmful factors
- Opportunities - external helpful factors
- Threats - external harmful factors
When and How to use SWOT matrix?
SWOT analysis is used in a variety of business planning activities. The most common use cases for SWOT analysis technique usage are:
- strategic planning
- small business strategy generation
- marketing plan
- business strategy
- competition analysis
- competition strategy
- business plan
- personal swot analysis
SWOT puts a company into the context of market conditions and may be used to display marketing situation and strategy both large corporations or small businesses. SWOT method might be used to tackle with corporate strategies, but also a department or even personal strategy for career planning. It is proven and wildly used a technique.
SWOT usage for internal departments
The technique might be used also to analyze solve challenges in internal departments of the company. This may include internal audit strategy, setting the financial strategy of the department.
SWOT for business development
Business proposals may be also enriched with strategic information and SWOT technique is an option to visualize the general picture of a company's strategic planning.
Why use SWOT analysis diagrams
The template focuses on helping you create slides for accommodating a large amount of text without giving a cluttered look. Presented shapes have been designed to accommodate large chunks of text, with graphics that can help your audience instantly grab the basic concept of the slide.
SWOT analysis template contains pre-designed slides:
- SWOT analysis chart illustrated with: square and stripe ribbon graphics, diamond shape on a picture background, 3D square chart, outline circle diagram on a dark picture background, rounded diamonds with a description, multicolor diamond template, square chart on a photo background, outline circle diagram, 4 circle shape with a text description.
- Separately designed analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in the following versions: square ribbon chart, stripe ribbon graphics with text placeholder, diamond shape, small rounded diamonds graphics with a description, big colorful diamond, outline circle template and circles with a text description.
- Strength and weaknesses analysis templates: 3D square chart, outline circle diagram on a dark picture background, square chart on a photo background.
- Examples of the threats and opportunities diagrams: 3D square chart, outline circle diagram on a dark picture background, square chart on a photo background.
Icons for showing SWOT analysis:
- Flat group dynamics symbols
- Outline group icons
- Scribble group dynamics icons
Further information resources
- SWOT Analysis strategic planning method (Wikipedia)
FormatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
AuthorContent and design: infoDiagram designers
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||43 slides|
|Content:||20 diagrams, 36 icons|
|Price per slide:||$0.81|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||graphic_tools, icons, handwritten, management|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.